Chapter 4

Harvey's pov

We are home now. We ended the skiing at around 3:00. It was perfect because mine and maxes siblings were at ski school and we got to help the ski the rest of the day!

But that's over and it's just max and I now we just got back from skiing with our family.

I am sitting on my bed and he is sitting on his. He is on his phone and I am just laying there thinking about if I'm gonna tell ally I like her or not.

"Hey max." I say sitting up.

"Ya Harvey."

"How would you tell someone that you like them?"

"Who do you like?" He says looking up from his phone.

"I like ally." I say smiling.

"What, that's awesome! But I thought you said you just wanted to be good friends."

"I know but I just really like her."

"Ok then just tell her. Cole and I will go on the hard trail and you and ally go on the easy trail. And then just tell her then." Max suggests.

"Ok that's a good idea."

"Ya here I will text her about going skiing tomorrow, you don't want to seem to clingy."

"Ok."

"Alright done." He says setting his phone down on the bed.

"Did you text Cole to."

"Ya."

"Ok good thanks max."

"Your welcome night Harvey."

"Night max."

Ally's pov

Its the next morning and I'm going skiing with max and Harvey tomorrow again!

I walk downstairs to see Cole and dad. Cole is eating pancakes, and dad is drinking coffee.

"Hey guys I'm gonna be right back I got to go get something." Our dad says setting his coffee down and walking upstairs."

"Ally do you like Harvey?" Cole asks me.

"What no Harvey is like my bestie! I did use to like him though."

"I knew you did!"

"Well I mean like obviously he's Harvey mills! I don't anymore though he's just one of my best friends now."

"Ok I was just wondering. Ready to go." He says walking to the sink with his plate.

"Yes!"

"Oh by the way I forgot to tell you, max and I are going on the hard trails, and you and Harvey are going on the easy trails."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Maybe to help you practice." He says laughing.

"Shut up!" I say laughing.

And then we walk out the door to meet max and Harvey at the ski lifts.

After about 7 minutes of walking, we are finally there.

"Hey ally." Harvey says smiling.