Chapter 5

3 days have have gone by and I have been hanging out with them but I haven't been going skiing with them. Today I'm going skiing with max, cole, and ally though. I have been avoiding ally. I'm just so embarrassed.

Max and I are in the ski lift line waiting for them we are wearing the same things we were wearing the first day.

I am wearing.

Max is wearing

Max is wearing.

Cole is wearing

Cole is wearing.

And ally is wearing

And ally is wearing.

Cole and ally finally get here and I am sitting with ally again on the ski lift

"Harvey you have been acting weird lately what's wrong?"

"I just haven't been feeling well." I lie.

"Harvey your like my boy bestie I know that's not it."

That is what's wrong she just sees me as her 'boy bestie'.

"I'm fine ally." I say a little annoyed.

We were silent the rest of the ski lift ride.

Ally's pov

I think I might like him but he just hates me now.

Uhhhg I'm dreading telling him. He literally hates me now.

We get to the top of the ski lift and put our skis on. Harvey and I go in the hard ones with max now.

Harvey suggested it he thinks I'm ready but I'm not.

We are about to go Harvey and I are waiting for max and Cole to put there skis on.

"Harvey look I...never mind." I say regretting it.

"Come on ally tell me." He says.

"Well Harvey look, I know you hate me but I don't hate you if that's what your thinking." I say hinting.

"I don't hate you ally."

"Than why are you acting like it?"

"Why do you care?"

"I like you Harvey!"

"I know I'm your boy bestie!" He said mocking me.

"No harvey I mean I like you the other way!"

We are silent and max and cole are just staring at us. Harvey and I were arguing so much we didn't even realize they were done putting there skis on.

"Hey um we are gonna go." Max says.

"Ok." I say.

Harvey finally says something when they leave.

"You do.."

"Yes." I say annoyed. He probably doesn't even care he hates me.

"I still like you to ally." He just hates me so muc---.wait did he just say that.

"What you do!" I say excitedly.

"Yes I was avoiding you because I was embarrassed and sad."

"I'm so happy now Harvey!"

"Me to ally!"

"We should probably go I'm kind of nervous this is the hard level."

"Don't worry you will do good!"

"Thanks Harvey!" I say smiling.

"Your welcome, let's go!"

And then we go.

We are going and harvey is going fast so I try to catch up with him. I go faster and faster when I try to dodge a rock, but it's to late. I hit it and flip and start sliding and sliding down toward the cliff.

"Harvey!" I try to yell as I am rolling and sliding down the hill towards the edge of the cliff.

"Harvey!!!"

"Ally!" I hear him.

His shouts are getting closer but it's to late. I am now falling and falling.

Harvey's pov

I am skiing when I hear ally shouting my name for help.

I find where the shouts are coming from and try to get there in time. It's to late ally is falling now off a small cliff.

"ALLY!"

Hey guys sorry about the cliff hanger. If you want to read more awesome max and harvey fan fiction while y'all are waiting for me to update, one of my friends is writing a m & h fan fiction!!! y'all should go read it to! It's awesome!!👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 piper_jade