Chapter 18

Ally's pov

I'm going to the stands with Harvey's gift in my hand.

I go and sit by holly and show her the small box Harvey gave me.

"Hey holly!" I say sitting down.

"Hey ally! Whats in your hand?" She asks as I sit down beside her.

"Well Harvey gave it to me. He said to open it at halftime." I say giving the box to her.

She takes it and says, "Oh my gosh, Ally this is a ring!" She says excitedly.

"That's what I was thinking!"

"Do you think he's gonna propose?" She asks.

"I didn't really think about it because we are only 23. Isn't that a little young to get married?"

"Not for true love."

"Well ya but we just started dating again yesterday."

"But y'all were dating before that for like a year."

"Well, I just don't think..."

"What?"

"I don't think it's a ring!" I say.

"What else could it be!"

"It might be a ring but not a wedding ring!"

Holly and I were arguing about what's in the box that I glance over and it's gone.

"Wait. Holly where's the box?"

"Oh..my...gosh."

"We have to find it!" I say getting up.

Harvey's pov

It's halftime now and we are winning by a lot of points.

I get the microphone, and go to the middle of court.

"Hi everyone my name is Harvey mills, can I have ally smith stand up?" I ask as my eyes are searching for her.

She stands up but looks nervous.

"Ally. Will you open up that box now?" I ask nervously.

She looks nervous but is about to say something.

"Um Harvey holly and I can't really find it..." she says nervously.

"Wait, what!" I say looking around to see if anyone has it.

I immediatly see Dylan and Jessie laughing.

"What are y'all laughing about?" I say into the mic.

"Oh nothing." Dylan says throwing the black box up into the air and catching it.

I make eye contact with ally and then set the mic on the court floor. After that I immediatly chase after Dylan.

I see ally, holly, and max running to.

Dylan and Jessie suddenly stop running because Jessie tripped.

They get up and start talking to us.

"Give it back Dylan." I demand.

"Harvey relax I'm gonna keep it, do you really care that much about like a twenty dollar bracelet of whatever is in this thing?" He says.

"I do actually, because it was a lot more than twenty dollars." I say.

"Let's see than." Jessie says taking the box from Dylan's hand. Oh no she better not open it.

She opens it and then has a huge shocked look on her face.

"Are you serious Harvey your gonna propose to ally after a day but you won't propose to me after three years!" She says madly.

"I have been with her for a long time before yesterday!" I say getting mad because she ruined the surprise.

"Whatever." She says throwing the ring in the trash can.

"Really!" I say madly running to the trash to get the ring out.

I get it out and see ally was there. Oh man I forgot she was there the whole time.

"Harvey you were gonna propose?" She says excitedly.

"I knew it!" Holly yells.

"Well I didn't want it to go like this but.." I get down on one knee. "Ally..will you marry me?"

"Um.." she looks around seeming kind of nervous. "Of course Harvey." She says suddenly happily.

"Yay!" I say.

Hollys pov

I am watching ally and Harvey. They are so perfect for each other.

"Hey holly since we won are game?"

"Yes max I will!" I say happily hugging him.

Ally's pov

I can't believe I am getting married to Harvey mills. The one who I first met on a first class airplane seat. The one who saved me when I fell of a cliff. Now the one I'm going to be married to. I think to myself smiling.

Harvey's pov

I can't believe I'm gonna be married to ally finally. Who would have thought this all started over the mountains.

Hey guys so this is the end of the book! I'm gonna make my new one now! My new one is gonna be for both team Max's and team Harvey's. It's called the brothers you can find it on my profile!:) Thanks again for reading!💖😁✌🏻