#04 Deucalion.

"Alex's P. O. V."

"Why do I even have to go?" I ask Aiden. "Your dad doesn't want us to leave you alone, so your coming with us." "What did coach say?" "That you can go but he's not responsible for you, besides you like working out and running." "Fine, I'll go, just because I don't have anything better to do." I accept. (Outfit on top).

*****************************************************

Ethan and Aiden immediately leave me behind them when we're at the woods at the start of the rout of our run. I see Isaac and Scott, I walk towards Scott so we can talk, lately the both of us have been starting to be good friends, but we haven't been able to talk much due to Ethan and Aiden being with me most of the times, that's why I'm going to him.

Isaac is tying his shoe while Ethan and Aiden are besides him, looking at each other. I can already tell that this isn't going to be good at all. Coach blows the whistle and Ethan and Aiden take off, as well as other students, Ethan and Aiden being at the front. Isaac stands up and just as he's about to run to Ethan and Aiden Scott stops him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Isaac!" Scott says. "It's them." Isaac says and runs away. "Isaac wait!" Scott calls after him. I immediately start running to try and prevent anything bad to happen, Scott close behind me. After a short time I make it to a weird tree and look down the hill where I see Ethan and Aiden holding Isaac.

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body?" Aiden asks. "I don't know, let's count."Ethan says, By now I'm already down the hill. I punch Ethan on his jaw, making him fall on the ground. "Alex?" He asks. Aiden let's go of Isaac, Scott helps him up and Aiden growls at us.

Ethan fixes his jaw with his hand, making me believe that I fractured it, but he's fine now. Aiden shifts, his eyes glowing red, claws and canines out, Isaac does the same, then Aiden, me and Scott while we growl at each other, almost roars, me taking Scott's side, growling at Ethan and Aiden.

We hear a scream, catching our attention. We shift back to our human form and run towards the scream. We stop and see a guy tied to a tree, with the same three injuries from the virgins. "It's him isn't it?" I hear Stiles ask. At that moment the sheriff gets here as well as other polices.

"Hey get out of the way. Get back." He says, passing a few students and taking a look at the body. "Get back! Everybody get back!" A police yells. "Get these kids out of here!" The sheriff says. "Dad, just come here, look look. He's got the same as the others see?" "Yeah." The sheriff answers Stiles.

"Do me a favor, go back to school okay?" The sheriff says. "Coach, give us a hand here." The Sheriff asks. "You heard the man! Nothing to see here! Probably just another homeless kid." Coach says. "Coach," Scott starts. "Yeah?" "He was a senior." Scott finishes saying. "He wasn't on the team was he?" Coach asks.

"Kyle! Oh god Kyle!" A girl screams. Trying to get close to the now dead guy, only for the police to stop her. I suppose her and 'Kyle' were close together. Me and the twins look at each other, Ethan places and arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer, hugging me while I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him back.

He's very aware on how I don't like seeing people dying while I do nothing. "You see the way Alex and the twins looked at him?" I hear Isaac ask. "Yeah, like they have no idea what happened?" "No no, they know." I hear Isaac say. "We shouldn't have even trusted Alex." I hear Stiles says and then he continues.