This boy was beautiful in every way.
He wore long sleeve cotton shirts, it was a tight, army green shirt that clung to his body and showed of his muscles, his skinny, bleach washed jeans were perfect and you could see the print of junk and damn was it a sight to see, what can I say I'm dirty minded. He has dark blue eyes that mimicked the ocean pulled out his features, his jawline sharp and precise and his pink, plump lips that could hypnotise you by one kiss. That boy was Edge Wallace.
He was the definition of perfect. Oh god. Oh no... Charlie don't do this, do think about that stupid boy. Even if u did like him we would fit because the problem that concerns me is that I'm the rebel and he's the bad boy and that's not a good mix.
Evelyn decided to bring me out of my daze.
"What are you thinking about?"
"Huh..oh nothing, don't worry about it."
"You were thinking about Edge weren't you sweet cheeks." She pinches my cheeks and I slap her hands away quickly.
"I do not think about boys unless they have weed" I wink at her and she rolls her baby blue eyes at me.
"Stop being so stubborn" she then nudges me slightly.
"I'm not being stubborn, you just ask to many questions that I do t want to answer."
"See, you're being stubborn" I stuck my tongue out like a child and carried on puffing my fag before putting it out and lighting up another and I go back to my thoughts.
Was I really that noticeable when I think. Oh well. I took a drag and blew it out. Edge Wallace the bad boy. Hmm. There's just something about him that I can't put a finger on. Why does he make me feel bubbly. I have not even known him for an hour and I'm already thinking about him. Its unreal for me the rebel to be thinking about boys, its actually unnatural with my reputation.
I pulled out my phone and went on Tumblr and posted a pic of my fag and added a quote. 'Even though we're different, we can always be together by that one thing, and that one is love.' I smiled to myself knowing I'll get a lot of likes for the quote I just made up.
My fag had almost reached the filter so I took the last drag and docked it out before throwing it away. And I carried on playing on my phone and scrolling through Tumblr looking at the recent posts and something popped up.
'My ghost where'd you go, I can't find you in the body sleeping next to me. My ghost where'd you go, what happened to that soul that you used to be.'
It was Halsey posting a small video of her at a concert with the song in the background. I love that song, its my favourite from her album.
I carried on with my shit till the bell rang signalling that it's break and that also means that I go home because my mum is still at work.
Evelyn and I get into her car and go to mine to chill. We get in and put on horror and make popcorn with milkshakes and have the day off, even though we do fuck all at school anyway.