I slept throughout the movie until I felt a small jab in my side. I stirred around until it happened again. I opened my eyes and it was Evelyn.
"Hey, I need to go" I sat up and looked up at the clock, 7o 'clock. The time didn't bother me until it popped into my head that my mum was going to be back at half past.
"Oh okay, I didn't realise it was so soon" she just nodded back at my response and we both lazily got up from the couch and made our way to the door. We said our goodbyes and told each other the same thing we say every school which is to bring fags for school.
I went up to my room and now realised it was quiet, a bit to quiet.
Tyler. I walked to his room and opened the door slightly so I don't have to catch his jacking off again, oh what a disgusting g site that was. Ughhhh. It gives the chills with just the slightest thought.
There was no sound so I opened it fully and there was note on the bed, how classy is that. It said-
'Be back tomorrow sis, at Alex's'
Oh yes, no brat for a day, but an abusive mum a day too. Lovely, just perfect.
Time skip
Its now half past and I've just locked my room door and I'm presenting to be asleep. Hopefully this works.
5minuites later and I hear the front door slam.
"I'm home my babies"
I don't answer.
She comes up the stairs and tries to open the door and I start to 'snore'.
"Open the door sweetie" she say in a calm but menacing voice, it sends a shiver down my spine. I hate her so much.
"Come on I won't hurt you, just open the door" hasn't she got the memo that I'm 'asleep'.
I just carried on ignoring her and I think it worked because it was quiet. I got up to check but I made sure I was quiet. I opened the door slightly and heard nothing, I waited for a bit, suddenly I was yanked out of my room and on the way out I hut my head on the wall. It was dizzy and blurry, yet I could still her, the woman I have hated since my dad died.
"You think that I would actually believe you were asleep, well, me being the good mother I make sure you can't" and I knew what that meant. Before I could even say anything, not a word, I was punch in the face and then I got kneed in the stomach which caused me to topple over and clutch it. She finally walked away but I knew it wasn't over when I heard something come out of her bag, there was a stinging sensation in my leg, I was whipped, whipped with a fucking belt, she's old school.
"You think you can get away with shit like this" another whip.
"You think a mother like me doesn't keep up with the shit you do like not sleep" another whip in the face.
"I am your mother charlie, don't you understand" I've had it.
"NO, I DON'T UNDERSTAND,YOU BITCH! YOU'RE MY MUM. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER ME, NOT BEAT ME TILL I CAN'T FUCKING WALK" oh my god, I just realised what I said, oh shit, I can see the anger in her eyes, there's flames.
"Go do it, I know you want to. Come on, I'm your daughter and I just shouted at you. What are you gonna do, huh. Beat me again and again."
She just starred at me with the most menacing grin.
"Fine you want to be like that. I've seen your arms hun, you know those little attention scars of yours." It went silent for a while.
"If your so bothered about people not noticing you, not listening to you..." I stopped her
"They are not attention scars." I rolled up my sleeve.
"This is what YOU cause. You are a heartless bitch and always will be. Ever since Dad died all you've done to grieve is beat your kids." I was angry, angry at the fact she doesn't pay and fucking attention to her daughter, any attention on my behaviour.
"Right, I've had with you attitude. Why don't don't you do a favour and get you fucking stupid razors and end it, kill yourself, no one wants you here. Your stupid and pathetic to think anyone likes you" at this point u had tears in my eyes. I ran into my room and closed the door.
I just sat on my bed balling my eyes out. Was I really pathetic and stupid. No, I hate myself completely but I won't listen to her, the one I call my mother. She doesn't deserve to be here more than me. She's the pathetic one, beating her own kids to a pulp, emphasis on the 'her own'.
I thought for a little while then found my self drooping, then falling into a deep slumber. I cried my myself to sleep.