Karen Jackson

Karen the veggie slurps the smoothie; she slurps it fast like as if she was stuck in the desert and this is the first cold drink she's had in days.

She was nasty and rude in the past life, also known as, the time before the incident, when Mandy Milkovich hit her with a car.

- Both characters are great, I love them both but I was furious at Mandy for doing this. I love her but she can be messy. But I also laughed when Karen's body flew in the air, and the car bashed into her body like lip does when he has no one else to have sex with.

Everyone thought Karen was dead they didn't know when she was gonna wake up. it was a scary moment in my life probably just for me because I'm the only one who likes her.

They tried everthing, nothig worked. BUT one thing did, when Karen is perverted ex-boyfriend's mom's current boyfriend ate her out knowing that she could possibly be deceased.

Karen awoke from her coma, she was different she was nice. She was brought home, she cared about her asian baby, and talked to her mom, but she forgot certain things and couldn't do things the same way she used to.

Karen the vegetable yes Karen was practically a veggie she couldn't do anything not even walk.

A guy in a van took her and her baby away.

I miss Karen the vegetable every day since that episode. hopefully she will come back before the show is over which will probably be next season because they're obviously not getting a ninth season without Mickey.

Rest in peace Karen the vegetable hopefully will see you soon my angel.
just know that we all miss you and by we I mean just me because I'm probably the only one who stans Karen.