1)Tour?

(^Emily^)

Emily's POV

Girls come down," Ms. Norman yelled from downstairs to Lexa and I.

Lexa and I ran downstairs and went into the kitchen where her mom was.

"Whats up," Lexa asked her mom.

"Someone wants to talk to us on the phone," Ms. Norman said.

"Ok," we both said.

"Hello," someone said on the phone.

"Oh, sorry sir there here now," Ms. Norman said.

"Ok, hi girls. I am the manager of a tour company named Muser-Tour Winter, Spring, and Summer and I was wondering if you would part of the tour," the man said.

"OMGOSH," Lexa said.

"Muser-Tour Winter is the first tour and it starts on November 11 and ends December 20. If you want to be part of the tour you would need to start packing now," the man said.

"Can you tell us who else is going to be part of this tour," Ms. Norman asked.

"Duhitzmark/Mark Thomas," the man said. I froze. I don't want to be on tour with Mark, it would be really awkward. He didn't say anything else to me when he told me that he cheated on me. He didn't say sorry or anything which meant he didn't care. I thought he was sweet, kind, and caring. Well I guess-

"Emily, did you hear that," Lexa asked excited shaking me out of my thoughts.

I shook my head and she said," Joey is gonna be on tour with you!"

"Wait, really,"I asked shocked and Lexa nodded.

I smiled and the man said," So do you guys wanna be part of this tour?"

Ms. Norman looked at both of us and we both nodded.

They would love to be part of Muser-Tour and I'll accompany them,"she said.

"Ok, I will book a flight for November 9th and I'll see you guys on November 10th, ok bye," he said and hung up.

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR," Lexa shouted and jumped up and down.

"Y'all need to start packing," Ms. Norman said.

I ran back to my house because Lexa and I were neighbors and started packing.