3

Emily's POV

I feel people shaking me and I flutter my eyes open.

"WAKE UP YOU FREAK" Lexa shouts.

"Who sleeps at 1pm" Brandon says.

"Your a heavy sleeper too, we spent like thirty minutes waking you up" Hunter adds.

There was only one thing I was thinking about.

"Where's my food?" I say extremely hungry.

"We didn't know what you wanted, so we came here to ask u" Lexa says.

"Where were you guys going to eat?"

"Chick-fil-a" Hunter says.

"Get me chicken nuggets, wake me up when you get back"

I quickly hide under the covers of my bed.

"No get the frick up we're just gonna all go" Lexa says pulling the covers off me and dragging me off the bed.

My head hits the ground and i say," Oww! I freaking hate you."

"I love you too" Lexa awes.

"I'm gonna meet you guys there" Brandon says and walks out of the room cautious.

"Whats up with him," I ask getting up from the floor.

Hunter and Lexa looked at each other and said in unison," I don't know. You know what lets go too."

We walked down the street to
Chick-fil-a. As we're walking towards the door I see a male figure.

As we get closer I realize its Joey and run towards him screaming.

I jump on him making him fall backwards with me on him.

I hug him while were on the ground until I realize how many people are staring at us and taking pictures.

I finally get off him and hug him once again.

"I didn't know you were here," Joey says.

"I didn't know you were here too, I thought you were coming tomorrow."

"I got an early flight because I wanted to hang before we started tour."

We looked into each others eyes and I said," I missed you!"

"I missed you more," he says.

"Okay enough of this lovey dovey stuff, I'm hungry," Brandon says ruining the moment.

I roll my eyes. We intertwine our hands and walk in to the restaurant.

We order and all sit in a booth.

"I got a picture of y'all before you guys fell backwards" Hunter said.

(Just imagine)

"Send that to me" I say.

We all got our food and ate. I heard a bang noise from under the table and looked and saw that Hunter and Lexa were playing footsie (or whatever its called).

All I could think about is how much drama there is going to be throughout tour.

*She sits back and sips her tea. Sip🐸☕️ sip☕️🐸 sip☕️🐸*

(If you follow @messymonday then you'll understand the last sentence lol).