chapter 6

Khumi pov

“Wow! That car was awfully out of control… Are you hurt?” a charming voice from beside me ask which I don’t even realize he was there and he make me jump from my sit a bit.

“Hmm. Is it too painful to speak to me?”

“Um… no… I was just distracted. You’re so beautiful.” I said, watching him in awe.

Because this guy’s skin is amazingly white. And I think my good-looking- guy karma is on the roof today.

How lucky I am to meet a lot of handsome guy.

“And here I was distracted by your beauty.” He laugh jokingly and I was blushing.

“Here, let me help you. Your clothes will get dirty if you stay on the ground like that.” He said offering his hand to me and I gladly take it.

“I’m sorry and it was really nice of you…… eek!” his hand is cold like ice!

I look back at the snowball and his hand repeatedly. Than realize that maybe he the want who made it!

“Don’t tell me YOU”RE the one who made that snow ball!?” my eyes get widen as I say that, shock.

“Haha, I didn’t make it. my hand always very, very cold and that job is only for superhuman feat.”

“I know, of course… sorry, that was just weird thing to ask.”

But more importantly, those people were just saying that nobody was in the driver’s seat.

“Here you grocery bag?” the blond guy said as he give me the bag and I nodded at him, thank you. But then he…

“Yeah, why didn’t you listen? Are you an idiot? You were warned to be careful today.” The blond guy scold me with his gaze.

If only that can kill.

“I-I know, I’m sorry… but how do you know that?” I apologies and than asks. Rising my eyebrows at him. 

Because that warn is from someone else? Maybe these people have something to do with the out control car…?

And if I right, they’re dangerous!

I don’t want to get involved with this game anymore. I should go.

“Well, I have to go now. Thanks for the help!”

“Hey, wait a second…” the cold hand guy yelled, trying to stop me but I keep on going forward.

“I’m in hurry. Bye!” I run.

A voice from behind me tries to keep me from leaving but I don’t want anything else to happen again.

So I’m going home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sugaaaaa!!!

No hurt feeling, be happy

♡vote&comments