Chapter 46

Khumi POV

“Khumi… Khumi wake uppppppppppp Khumi” J-hope said, shaking me.

“Nunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” Kookie shout.

“Gosh wake up already” Taehyung said and I can feel he was rolling his eyes.

*Mumble…..*

“Shut up” I said.

*Mumble…..*

1

2

3

“Shut up…. shut it!” I groan rolling the other side of the bed “let me sleep or I kick you all at the place where you wish to save in the future!!’

“No you can’t do that” J-hope gasped.

“Yeah” Rapmon chuckled.

“Well then she feisty” The new voice said. Wait what who is that?!

I quickly open my eyes to see the mysterious voice owner.

Oh my gosh Sungjae-si!!

This is embarrassing.

“Wow she wake up as soon as she heard your voice” Jin said astonished.

“Hahaha that because I’m amazing… right Khumi?” he chuckled and give me a wink.

Wow… that shot me at the heart with love and butterfly

“Khumi you blushing hard” Jimin laughed, amused that I begin flirted by sung-jae.

I snapped out of my daydream and replace it with a scowled.

“What do you want from me?” I hissed.

“Well… we got two news for you” Suga said, monotone.

“Really what is it?”

They look at each other nervous… but not Suga, he just give a stone face but his eyes say other wises

What is it?

“First don’t freak out okay,” Jimin said, to calm me down and I nodded. “you see… today is your last day to have a date”

“What?! Why?! I thought there is still more days left” I asked, shocked at sudden change….

No wonder Suga feel difference.

“It because we cannot wait any much longer…” Jin sighed.

“Yeah our world is in danger and we need you” Kookie said, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

“B-But that…* sighed* okay but there still four person left” I mumble as I play the ham of my t-shirt.

“Now that the second new for you” Jimin chuckled.

“Me, jimin and suga will not precipitate in this date” Jin said and I nodded as I feel the knot in my stomach.

“So… that mean Rapmon?”

“Yeah we will have a date today” he said but fail as he tried to hide the smile and happiness that playing in his mind.

‘Oh Rapmon~’ I thought, shaking my head smiling.

“okay fine…. So tomorrow is the answer” I sighed and they nodded.

I get up and went into the bathroom but…. There something wrong

I turn back around and crossed my arm also rising my eyebrow at them, clearing my throat.

So that they hit the hint.

“O-oh yeah… sorry Khumi….. guys let go” Jin said, blushing rubbing his neck as he realize what I tried to say and quickly push all seven of them out of my room.

“What no! I want to stay?” Kookie whines and grab the wall unwillingly.

“Yeah me too…. but I don’t want you to see her naked… it not appropriate” Taehyung said, winking at me  and then he pull him away and kookie shout-cried ‘No’ and extending his hand at me and the other follow him down stairs leaving me alone in my room, shaking their head at his young brother childish.

I was smiling and blushing when taehyung said that…

Oh god….

Th-that was so…

I run inside the bathroom that are connected with my room and hit the shower.

‘What should I do?’ I thought deeply.