Chapter 11

Khumi pov

“Hmm… Khumi say something please” Jin whisper as he hold my hand.

“Yeah… say something. We need to hear you out” J-hope supports Jin, desperate as he looks at me in the eyes.

“I-I don’t have any powers! I’m an ordinary human!” I scream standing up, giving an outburst .

Making the both of them jumping back a little and the other surprise of my outburst except for taehyung who watching me with amused.

“Last night, you awakened under the red moon. Right” jungkook asks and I snap my head to look at him.

“That’s why you kept on meeting all those disasters today… you’ve awakened, so some jerk-offs are targeting you” Jimin states in his best calm mood but the word make my blood curl as fear pour out of me.

“No…”

“Give us your body and we’ll protect you. That’s the agreement.” Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes and I throw a trigger at him.

“I know this is sudden and confusing but please accept our offer.” Suga whisper.

“I don’t believe you!” I exclaimed.

“But it’s the truth. If we don’t protect you, you’re going to die by tomorrow and the agreement benefits both parties. I’m pretty sure accepting is the wise choice right now”  Taehyung said as he come forward to me and I look at him.

“But…”

“There no but in this… just agree and we protect you, I promise” he said with sincere.

What should I do? If I agree I have to choose one of them and if I not… I’m dying.

I always believed that one day, that I will fall in love and make a home with a person I love just like my parent. They were a great couple because I always watched them as I grew up.

But instead, I get this insane story and being forced into having a kid!

“On your feet, guys” Rapmon warns and I was confuse.

Why on feet?

“I’d like nothing more than to give you time to think about this” Suga sighs.

“It doesn’t look like we have time anyway” Jungkook protests.

“What?”I ask them but no one seems to paying me any attention.

“They’re a bunch of jerks and it’s totally obnoxious" rapmon groan as he sniff the air.

“They wouldn’t be stuck in the lower echelons if they were sophisticated.”
Taehyung crunching is teeth.

“Listen to me, Khumi. Stay close” Jimin said as he in the protection mode in front of me.

“What are you… ack!?”

There’s a deafening roar, followed by a fierce blast.

A second later, an unbelievable sight is before my eyes.

D-did them just changing!?

Jungkook with a fox ears and tail. I saw him before yet he so handsome.

Rapmonster with a wolf ears. He looks the same with jungkook but he’s hot...

Taehyung with a big black wings and a white feather fan. Damn he looks sexy

Jimin with a horn and sword. Where the heck did he put that thing?? but cute 

Jin with a paper?? He looks the same to me but the only things make him different is his cloth. And He was so handsome and hot...

Suga with nothing just like Jin but no paper. He wearing this white thing around him and also a cold aura. Purr… so cold but amazing he look like more swaeg.

J-hope with a dragon horn. He looks so cute

Why am I saying this?

I’m in danger and I was commenting their appearance!!? This is soo not happening.