chapter 56

Sungjae pov

“So do you guys agree?” I ask as I look at each one of them.

The plans would involve all except Jin Hyung because he need to protect the house and prepare for the healing in case something else is lurking around the house while other gone.

“well it doesn’t the matter to me… as long as khumi is safe in my arm” taehyung mumble under his breath.

“yeah… I think it fine” jhope hyung said and the other nodded.

“then let go now” I said smirking as I clap my hand.

We all stand up and change to our original form which is ayahashi.

I will save you… My friend. 

Time skipped to Mingyu house

Khumi pov

“Do you like the food, Khumi” Mingyu asked me with a smile as soon as I finish eating.

“Y-Yes I like it… you cook so well Mingyu” I said to him making him to smile more.

“yeah Khumi like it!” he cheered and I just smile awkwardly at him.

I look around the kitchen noticing that the window have metal gate from the outside and the door have double lock.

I sighed silently so that he won’t notice that I was thinking how to escape.

I know that I need his trust so that I can move around the house without being lock in the room.

THUD

“what that?” I asked him as we both heard some noise from somewhere making Mingyu mad.

“Khumi come with me NOW!” he growl as he grab my arm tightly before throwing me down the basement and lock the door. “Now Khumi I want you to stay quiet down there because if you don’t…I kill the person you love and I will make sure that they won’t find you… understood sweety~”

I was so scared as he smile creepily at me so I just nodded my head at him because I not trusting my mouth to say anything.

Just then he lock the door…. Leaving me in darkness

Please be safe, everyone.

After a few minute the door opens…

“Well hello there, princess” the mysterious guy smirk as he hold the handle.

~~~~~~~

Omg!!!! What to do?!