This is The Day.

Chapter 4

Sam's POV

"Shut up they're gonna hear you"

"No you shut up"

"Both of you shut up you're gonna wake connor and Lisa too"

I felt vanessa's body move so her face was cuddled against me chest. I held her closer and tried to ignore the guys.

i heard clicking noises after awhile.

Whatever.

-

I woke up and found vanessa still asleep.

I got out my phone and took a picture of her. Okay maybe pictures.

I shook her until she woke up.

"Sam?"

god her morning voice.

"Morning beautiful" I said smiling at her.

She looked up and blushed.

"Morning" she said as she tried to get up.

Sadly I let her go from my grasp as she stretch. I got up and did the same.

We both walked into the kitchen to find everyone but Connor and Lisa there.

"Finally you guys are awake! " Kian cheered.

We all laughed. After awhile Connor and Lisa came in the kitchen looking really tired.

"Connor" Lisa said poking his cheek.

"Hmm"

"Nothing" she said as she kissed his cheek. He blushed and Lisa went upstairs saying she was gonna go change.

we all looked at him with eyebrows raised.

"Don't even ask because I don't even know" he said raising his hands up.

"Hey I'm gonna go check on Lisa" vanessa said walking out.

I waited until she left the room.

"Guy I think I'm going to ask her out today" I said suddenly. 

They all looked at me.

"Really?" Connor asked.

"Yeah I just want her mine you know" I said.

Everyone nodded.

"How are you gonna ask her?" Kian asked me.

"Maybe i'll take her on a date to the beach"

"Or McDonald's" Ricky said laughing.

We laughed with him. I checked my phone and it was 9:38. Maybe I'll take her out around 6? yeah 6 it is.

-

Vanessa's POV

I was currently in Lisa's room just talking about things.  I felt my butt vibrate , I got out my phone and saw I got a text from Sam.

From:Sammers<3

Hey beautiful:* Be ready around 6 I'm going to take your somewhere,  its a surprise. Wear something fancy.

I squealed. Lisa looked at me with her eyebrows raised I threw her my phone and waited until she finish reading the text. After she was done she jumped up and down and told me to hurry up and take a shower.

-

"pick one" she said hold up two dresses.

The first one was a spaghetti strap dress that was white and had blue, pink, and purple flowers all over.

The second one was a strapless dress that had a white base and aqua and pink flowers.

I picked the second one and slipped it on. it ended about mid-thigh. Lisa curled my hair and did my make-up . I wore my tan sandals that had three pink floppy bows going up my foot.

"Girl you look finee" Lisa said snapping her fingers.

I laughed and straightened out my dress I got my tan shoulder bag and put in my phone and my wallets.

All Set.

I checked my phone and it was 5:48.Wow. already? I walked down the stairs and saw Sam waiting for me. He noticed me and smiled.

"Wow you look beautiful" he said

I blushed "Thanks"

"C'mon lets go" he said holding my hand.

I smiled as we both walked the door.

-

"Where are we going?" I asked Sam

"Surprise" he said

I groaned I was currently wearing a blindfold since he didnt want me to see where we we are going. Of course.

After 10 minutes of music and blackness we were finally there. He took off my blindfold and I saw a cute picnic near the beach with candles. 

"It us so perfect" I said as I hugged Sam.

"Anything for you" he said.

We walked over to the picnic and ate.We had some sandwiches and fruit and some wine. When we were done we were laying down together talking.

"Vanessa I have something to ask you."

I got up and looked at him.confused.

"What is it?"

He took a deep breathe.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

I froze. Did he just?

Sam's POV

She just stared at me.Her face had no emotion what so ever.

Oh.

My.

God.

She's going to say no. She's going to say no. The love of my life is going to sa-

"Yes! Yes I would love too!" she said as she hugged me.

She.Say.Fucking.Yes

I smiled and kissed her. I waited so long.She kissed back and we caught air some minutes later.

"Im so happy your mine now" I said.

"Me too" she said as she kisses my lips.

"C'mon lets go home " I said after looking at my phone and saw it was already midnight. 

-

Once we got home we both walked into my room as I took off my shirt, pants and socks. Leaving me in my boxers. I jumped in bed and waited for Vanessa to come.

Eventually she came in some shorts and my shirt , she looked so hot. I moved a bit and patted the bed so she would come lay down with me.

She came in bed and snuggled against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you baby" I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too"

after awhile she fell asleep and I slept perfectly knowing the girl I love the most was now mine and no one is going to change that.

○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●○●●

What did you guys think? Anyways HOPE YOU LIKE IT :))))) ok. BAI

●lisa