Hate is Stupid.

Chapter 5

Ricky's POV

I woke up in the morning and saw Lisa was sitting down on the kitchen floor looking at her phone.

"Morning" I said.

She jumped up and looked at me scared.

"Oh its just you" she said as she got up from the kitchen floor.

"Something wrong?" I asked confused on why she would say that.

She looked at me for a sec then shook her head.

"Its nothing"

I chose to ignore it since it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it.

"You want to go get breakfast? "I asked her.

"Sure ,where?"

"McDonald's? "

She looked at her phone once more and nodded.

-

"Soo you and Connor?" I asked her winking.

She blushed and looked down.

"Yeah what about him? " she said looking away.

"You like him huh?"

"Yeah, ever since we met" She aaid smiling.

"You know he likes you too right" I said laughing.

She laughed with me and threw a fry at me.

"Shut up"

"Im serious! " I said eating the fry she threw.

She shook her head smiling. I heard her phone ring and she checked. She frowned.

"The guys are probably wondering where we are , we should get going" she said.

I nodded. We threw our trash and drove back.

-

Lisa's POV

"Where did you guys go?" Sam asked us when we walked in, they were eating breakfast so I guess vanessa made them breakfast or something.

"McDonald's" Ricky said

"Oh"

"Well I'm going to go to my room " I said as I walked to my room. I wasn't mad or anything , I just wasn't in a mood to talk to anyone.

I laid on my bed and logged on twitter. Instantly i saw tons of tweets of some drama between tyler and liam.

Ok?

I went on Google and searched up tyler and liam and found a video from YouTube. After watching it. I found out Liam stood up for some homophobic thing and tyler I guess was confused or disappointed and wettest about it and got hate?

I dont know. All I knew that I was disappointed in the people who were sending hate to tyler and making stuff up about liam.

I got my camera and decided to do a video about hate.

"Hey guys its Lisa" I said as I waved to the camera.

"Well I just found out about Liam and Tyler drama thingy and Im kind of mad. I understand that you guys are mad at Tyler for the tweet he sent to Liam , but do you ever just stop and think he misread it? " I paused to calm myself down.

" So i wanted to make this video about hate and what is happening between them.I bet some of you guys are probably going to say I'm only doing this video because Tyler is my friend. Well no I'm doing this to tell you,hating on someone and telling them to go die and kill themselves makes no difference.  Yeah it'll make them sad and what not but does that make you a Bette person? I bet some of you guys were fans of tyler before he sent the tweet and now your hating on him? What makes you any different from the so called fans who hate on Liam? Who judge him? Yeah I know "Im just defending him No. Your so called defending is now called hating. I know its not all of you guys.Im just so tired of people hating on someone, when they dont know a thing about them"