Music Video

Chapter 7

Vanessa's POV

"LISA WAKE THE FUCK UP"  I screamed at her annoyed.

She groaned and threw her phone at me , I quickly dodged it as it hit the wall. She's  so lucky she didnt crack the screen.

I sighed and walked out her room and went to go get Connor.  I at least  hope he knows how to wake up this hibernating bear.

I opened his door and saw him on his laptop. He looked up, closed it and smiled.

"Hey" he said.

"Can you wake up your girlfriend please we have a video to make" I said annoyed and ignoring his greeting.

He blushed "She's not my g-"

I cut him off getting frustrated at him.

"JUST GO" I yelled pointing at her door.

He held his hands up surrendering.  As he walked to her room.

Thank god.

Connor's POV

I walked into Lisa's room and found her on bed cuddling with her pillow. God thats so cute.

I sat on her bed and shook her body.

"Lisa wake up" I said

she groaned and turned the opposite way. I then picked her up and put her over my shoulder and walked to the couch I threw her and went in the kitchen and got nutella.

I opened the container and had her smell it , her eyes opened instantly and she grabbed the nutella from my hands and ran into the kitchen.

done.

"VANESSA SHE'S AWAKE!" I yelled as I walked back to my room.

"HALLELUJAH! " I heard her scream when I closed my door.

-

Jc's POV

"And action" I said as I started recording the girls.

I was sadly their camera man since Lisa asked Kian but he couldn't come since he's been sick for the past 3 days. The damn Bastard.

They started singing the words and acting their scenes. Oh and we're in a old abandon warehouse. Yup , not creepy one bit (note the sarcasm)

They finished and I stopped recording them. I smiled and looked at the girls.

"That was great!" I said

"Thanks" Lisa said smiling as she put her hair into a high ponytail.

"Wanna go get some starbucks" Vanessa asked us.

We all nodded and went to starbucks of our penny boards. We got to starbucks , ordered our drinks and went back to the O2L house.

We casually walked in the door and sat on the couch, and drinker our starbucks.

"Fuck we gotta edit " Lisa said groaning.

I laughed. Editing is a pain in the ass.

"Yeah go do it" Vanessa said sipping on her drink.

She glared at her and shook her head 'no'.

"I edited the last videos , its your turn" Lisa said as she threw the camera at Vanessa qucikly she grabbed it and glared back at Lisa and went upstairs.

"Im gonna go change out of this shit" Lisa said grumbling.

Oh did I tell your they were in dresses? No? Well Vanessa is kind of obsessed with Little Black Dress (By One Direction if some of you guys dont know, but who wouldn't?Anyways) so she wanted to wear black dresses. Well more like she wore a dress and Lisa was forced.