Shopping:)

Chapter 6

Connor's POV

"BUT I WANNA GO SHOPPING" I heard Lisa whine from downstairs. 

I got of bed and walked down to see Lisa on the floor and Kian trying to pick her up.

"No were going to get food then you can go shopping" he said trying to pick her up but she was wiggling to much so he drops her. I walked over to them and I whispered in Lisa's ear.

" if you go with Kian i'll buy you 2 whole packs of Arizona and Nutella and i'll go to the mall with you"

She stopped moving completely and got up from the floor and walked go Kian.

"Okay lets go" she said walking out the door.

Kian looked at me with wide eyes.

"How?"

"Nutella and Arizona" I said simply. 

"I need to try that on her" he said as he walked out the door.I chuckled and went to the kitchen to get a cup fo coffee. I don't get how he didn't know that.

-

Lisa's P.O. 

"IM BACK BITCH! " I yelled as I walked in the house.

"Morning to you too" Ricky said laughing. 

"can we go now" I whined while shaking Connor.

He laughed and nodded.

"Go get dressed" he said.

I cheered as I went to my room and changed Into my outfit. I wore my black skinny jeans , my gray 'Sweater Weather is Better Weather' sweater, my black beanie and my white high-tops. I got my white shoulder bag that had buttons that were pinned on, I put my phone and wallet in and walked downstairs.

 "Let's goooooo" I said pulling Connor.

'where you guys going?" Sam asked while hugging Vanessa.

"Mall" Connor said as we walked out the door and got into the car and drove to the mall.

-

We were in Hot Topic as I was looking for some hair dye. My hair is a brownish red so I wanted to dye the tips a bit more red. I got my hair dye , another nirvana shirt since I lost my other one and some bracelet.

"Are you going to dye your hair?" Connor asked me when he saw I had bought hair dye.

"Yeah just the tips" I said playing with my hair.

"You'll look beautiful" he said.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. I walked over to Hollister and bought a couple skinnys and Connor bought some shirts. I ran to Victoria Secret because I needed some new bras. I looked behind me and saw Connor right next to me.

"Wow I didn't think you would come in here with me" I said surprised

"Well since I kind of always come to the mall with you I might as well get used to it , Right?" he said

I shrugged I walked to the bras and founds the ones I liked and got my size. I paid and walked out.

I skipped to Forever 21 and singed loudly.

"When you love me tenderly .I don't know if you're for real.But I like the way I feel

Inside" I sang high pitch.

{A/N: Emotions by Mariah Carey}

I saw a bunch of people look at me weirdly but ignored them.  I saw Connor run up to me and I stopped.

"That sounded good, I dont get why you are shy "

I blushed and ran into Forever 21 and went to go look for some accessories and clothes.

I found a cute pair of high waisted shorts , a skater skirt and some sweaters and tops.

I went to the cashier and went to pay.

"Hey aren't Lisa Wilson from YouTube" a guy asked me when I walked out.Connor was still inside so I was waiting for him.

"Yeah" I said smiling , he looked familiar to me like I seen him before.

"Do you remember me? I used to go to your school? Its Jake. Jake Morris?"

Then it hit me.Jake! He was my best friend in high school! Your probably thinking ' I thought Vanessa was?' . She is but me and Vanessa didnt go to the same school.

"Jake! Oh my god I missed you so much!" I said hugging him.

Jake's POV

I hugged her back and smiled. I missed her so much.

I saw some guy come next to her and held her hand. Is that her boyfriend? 

I felt jealous seeing him holding hands with her.

"Oh Jake, this is Connor!" She said hugging him from his side. I saw him blushed and I frowned a bit. 

"Hi" he said waving.  I faked smiled and waved.

"Hey im Jake! Lisa's old friend" I said

He nodded.  Rude much?

"Well we're going to go " she said

Before she would would I grabbed her hand .

"Can I have your number?" I asked with hope.

She smiled and nodded. I gave her my phone as she gave hers. I typed in my number and gave it back to her as she did the same.

"Well I'll text you!" she said walked away with that guy connor. I looked down on their hands and saw them still linked together. I frowned and walked away.

¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Hi! Ik its short.  But there's someone new in here! hope u liked the chapter.I'll update again as soon as possible. Baiiii~

●Lisa