7:Fate

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Fate. You're probably wondering why I'm here. You want to read the rest of the story. I know I do too but just listened. I am the reason this story is happening. Cody Herbinko and Nelly Rose. Do they sound familiar? They are who the story about. They are also soul mates. They were meant to be. Their death, well not so much. But what was I supposed to do? Nelly didn't have any future without Cody. I think we can agree that Cody is dumb. Who drinks and drives? Cody! He wasn't supposed to die. That was NOT my plans.

Let me tell you what my plans were,

Nelly was supposed to go to the library with her friend. She did. Cody was supposed to meet his tutor at the library. Nelly was supposed to not be able to reach a book and Cody was supposed to reach it for her. Then a beautiful relationship would blossom from that. A simple book.

Then my plan went south. It was on Thursday when the book Little Lion Man was returned, wet. That means that the book was not put on the shelves. That was the book Nelly wouldn't be able to reach and that Cody would reach for her. Then Cody went to the party and there was no book for Nelly to reach.

Then Cody crashed and killed himself. I needed Death's help. Nelly NEEDS Cody. She has no future without him. Now she has no future at all. Sad.

Now what is going to become of the two? I can't tell you. Once Death takes them I have no say. What do you think is going to happen? Will they find each other? Turn the page honey. You'll find out.