A Talk

They stood at the reset screen. "... ...So. What now? You only did that because you were curious, right? We're going to complete this, right? Or..." Chara said as they got closer to Frisk "Are you going to RESET and do this all over again...? ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME KILL MOTHER, AGAIN?" They said smiling. "...Or do you... simply want to erase me?" Chara took a step back and started at Frisk who had let there bangs cover there always closed eyes. "Heh. Were inseparable, partner. I am the product of your choices. You won't be able to survive without me. Since when is MERCY the answer... ? You were scared, hurt - all these monsters wanted to kill you. I protected you. I stepped up when you were too scared to fight, to do ANYTHING. I defended you when you were too weak to ACT yourself. And you want to ERASE me...? SAVE everyone from me...? How unfair of you... when every sin was committed by US - Heheh! It's fine! Violence is all I've ever known! You taught me that! Mercy? Ha! That was a FLUKE. No one ever shows genocide mercy- When you reset, they'll all ATTACK you again. Even that dumb skeleton. But don't worry, partner. I'll always be there, because even if you tried to, you can NEVER ERASE ME -" Chara said. Frisk ran up to the demon and grabbed their hands. Frisk looked at them with a weak smile. "You DON'T want to erase me...? You want... to SAVE me? ... I... I don't need saving. You're too weak to save ANYONE - Will you be DETERMINED enough... to teach... me... MERCY...?" The demon looked at Frisk confused *You are Determined Frisk pressed the [RESET] button using their's and Chara's hand. Chara felt as if they were falling because they were. They looked down to see the bed of flowers, Frisk was down there beside of a rock with a bit of blood on it. "Frisk!" Chara yelled at the pink and blue striped sweater wearing child. Chara landed perfectly on the ground and ran to Frisk. That's when Frisk woke up in a pile of yellow flowers.