Welcome to Underswap

•Frisk•

I sat up, I was in the ruins and I could see. The flowers were gone and I still had Fell's jacket on. "Frisk, Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around to see Flowey, in a flower pot, in a corner.

'"Y- y- yea" I said walking over to him

"Frisk where were you?!" Flowey asked and I just shrugged.

'Come on if we hurry we can skip Goat Mom and see Chara and Sans.' I signed as I picked up Flowey. I ran through the ruins, through puzzles and stopped at a fire where Muffets spider bake sale was. So I ignored it and kept running. I reached Goat Moms house. I entered quietly and went down the stairs to the basement. I passed Frogitts and Whimsuns. I passed where Nabstablook usually is. I found a stick and held onto it, incase the flowers come back. We made it out of the Ruins and into Snowdin Forest. Something isn't right. I feel as if I'm not supposed to be here.

"Frisk." Flowey said his voice changing to Asriel's for a moment. I dropped him into the snow surprised and shocked. When I looked at him he changed to Asriel then back to Flowey before passing out.

"F-f- Flowey Nnnnnooo Azzzzzyy Asri- Asriel Are are y- you ok- kay!?" I say

"Oh my god Papyrus there's that demon they have a poor Flowey!!" A familiar voice yelled. Demon? Papyrus! Wait that voice it sounds so familiar? I turned to look at another human and Papyrus walk running at me. Papyrus summon a Gaster blaster. His eye socket burning with magic. Something is definitely wrong, this isn't my timeline. I looked at Papyrus's face, it sent shivers down my back. *You feel your sins crawling on your back It reminded me of THAT run. I put my hands on my head as the memories that I had tried to keep locked away came flooding back.

•Swap!Chara•

They just sat there crying. "What the hell?" I said as they passed out.

"What do we do?" I asked Papyrus

"I kill them." He said and summoned a Gaster Blaster.

"Umm h-hey Chara how a-are you?" The Flowey said scared like

"Um good I guess. Don't you need to get back to the Flowey Village? We saved you from that Demon." I said

"What demon, wait you mean Frisk. Hahahahahahahaha they couldn't hurt a fly. Sans musta got you real good. Oh that smiley trashbag." He said laughing

"Wait Frisk not killing something? Ahahaha! Now that's funny." Papyrus said annoyed. I turned and saw Frisk stumbling out with flowers covering one of there eyes. They had on a black jacket and a big gash on the side of there face. Tears were streaming down there face, they were shaking and whimpering. Now that I looked at them they looked broken, scars and bruises littered there arms and legs. They had, short brown hair, pale skin, a black jacket, a golden heart locket like mine, a blues and pink sweater, black shorts and dirtywhite tennis shoes. "Frisk oh my god what the hell happened to you." the Flowey asked.
"I di died a lo- lot i- innnn Flowwerrrfellll" They said falling to there knees. "Hey Frisk what was that thing earlier? And what's up with the buttercups? And whole mercy thing? It is so not like you." I said watching them

"Not like them psh, I was about to ask you the same thing little Ms.I didn'tkilleveryoneover andoveragaincauseIcan" The Flower said

"Wha..." I said getting cut off

"PAPYRUS WHERE ARE YOU LAZYBO... OH MY GOD IS THAT A HUMAN!!!" Sans said as he ran up to the human

"Sans wait be careful!!" Papyrus said but it was too late Sans was already in front of Frisk. I waited for the sound of the knife slicing, but it never came. Instead Frisk was holding on to Sans for dear life.

"Huh?" Papyrus said