The Incredible Fighting Contest

A/N: Marathon owns Totally Spies. I  sure don't!

WOOHP CF- Rec Area- Two months ago

"The leading lady has stage fright?" Milton scoffed when he had met Stacy after Sam's first visit. Stacy shared the details of the visit; Sam's reasoning and her own change of heart about escaping.

She realized that even if she'd programmed a robot to break Milton and herself out of their cells without being seen, they'd have to somehow escape WOOHP and avoid being recaptured. As far as she'd heard, everyone who's ever managed to break out always ended up going back in. Not going that route had saved her from that stress, she told him.

She didn't want to sink deeper into a cycle of crime that would define her for the rest of her life. She wanted to put that part of her life in the past, she expressed in earnest.

Milton slowly nodded, looking at her with empathy. "When you put it like that, I'd feel wrong denying you that wish. You've inspired me to rewrite my own script. Thank you, Stacy," he said.

Residential Hotel- Glendale, CA

Wink was seated at his desk, engaged in conversation on his cell phone. "So, you've heard of my work. I'm flattered," he said.

"No, OK... I'll try to focus. I can give you a standard device that can control a few brains, but a deluxe version for crowds... and infusing info from the brain... I'll need some time," he said.

"Please bring payment to this location, and you'll receive your first item," Wink stated in his mock-announcer voice, and pressed a button on his phone to send info to the other caller. "Thank you. Bye!" he declared, ending the call.

He'd been short on cash since being released from WOOHP, but normal work was out of the question, and he didn't have the drive to hatch his own schemes any longer. So he was selling his technology to those that could use it. Margie wanted no part of anything illegal since her release, and she stayed away when he was doing business. He sighed, longing for the days of hosting a game show.

Please comment, vote, and spread the word if you enjoyed this. Thank you!