Chapter 6

Hey guys. Chapter six is in progress. Did you like the last chapter? Cause I totally did. And did you understand Beastboy's plan? If you didn't, let me break it down for you.

Beastboy is trying to get Raven and Aqualad together so she'll devote her time to him instead of focusing on the team. But his plan ain't going right.

Because, hint, hint is coming your way.

HINT: Raven's family is all Teen Titan members from all over the world.

If that didn't make sense, you'll get it soon. I also sorta don't understand it too. But hey, I know what's going on. Argh!!!! My rambling never ceases to stop.

But my love for writing this book can stop it. So let us begin the awesomeness...

TT

Robin sat in the kitchen sipping his coffee. It will be hours before anyone else is to awaken. Just then, the door swished open to reveal Raven.

"Morning Raven." Robin greeted. Raven looked his way, with a blank expression, "Morning." She said simply, making her way to the cupboard, pulling out her mug.

She did her usually routine to make her tea. She poured water into the kettle and allowed it to boil."Still trying to get used to the emotions thing?" He asked.

She nodded."Well, I might have a solution to your problem. "Robin said. Raven's eyebrows shot up," Really?! "Raven practically screamed.

Robin nodded his head. Raven lunged and embraced him in a hug." Oh Azar." Raven mumbled, pulling away."How?!"

"It's more like sessions that help balance your emotions." He explained."So like therapy?" Raven asked.

Robin shook his head, "Kinda but way different. It will help you express every emotion you hold, to help you understand it better to control it." He explained.

"So, where is this gonna be done?" Raven asked crossing her arms over her chest."In a remote area with no distractions where your emotions can roam free."He explained.

She nodded."That's reasonable." She pulled him into a hug once more,"Thanks. I mean it." Raven mumbled into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"But no meditation. You can't contain your emotions." Robin advised.

She pulled away,"Okay then." Raven said before grabbing her mug and taking it to the roof. She finished her tea while sitting lotus. She abandoned the mug beside and floated up to meditate.