seventeen.

THE MIRACLE

"Joe Sugg? You're dating Joe Sugg?" Simon asks in a hushed whisper

"Joe Sugg? You're dating Joe Sugg?" Simon asks in a hushed whisper. Joe was occupying Nathan while Simon talked to Alex.

"Yeah? Whats it to you?" Alex asks, folding her arms across her chest.

"Is this to get back at me? For marrying Katie?"

"What?! No! Don't be so stupid. Joe is great, he loves me, I love him, and he gets on brilliant with Nate," Alex says and Simon looks over his shoulder.

"He's my friend, Alex," Simon says and Alex shrugs.

"Why is he suddenly living in Eastbourne anyway?" Simon asks and Alex looks over at Joe.

"He's taking a break, he's doing some roof thatching in the area," Alex tells Simon and Simon just glares towards Joe.

"Right Nathan, lets get out of here," Simon says and he grabs his sons bag and takes Nathan's hand.

"Bye Joe!" Nathan says and he pulls his hand away from Simon and gives Joe a massive hug.

"See you later buddy," Joe says and Nathan grins before running over to his mother.

Alex hugs him tightly and smiles at him.

"You behave now, no messing around with Katie's things again," Alex says and Nathan nods.

Nathan skips back to his father and Simon looks at Alex.

"See you in a few days," Simon says and Alex nods.

"See you in a few days, look after him," Alex says and Simon nods.

"Of course," He replies before leading Nathan downstairs and out of the door.

Simon walked with his hand in Nathan's all the way to the train station.

"Do you like Joe?" Simon asks and Nathan nods.

"He's great...Wait a minute, mom said you'd ask that!" Nathan says, marvelling at the eureka moment, "Mom must be able to see the future!"

"Yeah, she must aye?" Simon asks and Nathan and he sit down inside the station.

"Daddy where did your ring go?" Nathan asks, pointing to the spot on Simon's left hand, where the golden band should have been sitting round his ring finger.

"Must have forgotten it," Simon lies and Nathan catches on straight away.

"Mommy said when you get married you never, ever take those rings off," Nathan said and Simon looks down at his hand and back up to Nathan.

"I took it off to shower and left it on the side," Simon says and Nathan just sighs.

They both knew he was lying, and that only made it worse.

After a few more minutes the train arrived and Simon lead Nathan aboard and they sat down. Nathan sat beside the window and Simon sat beside him.

"So, if mom can see into the future that means shes already seen all this happen, right?" Nathan asks and Simon looks confused.

"Shes already seen all of what happen?"

"Me asking about the ring, you lying, she knows whats happened between you and Katie," Nathan says and Simon chuckles.

"Stop being such a smartarse,"

"Thats a pound for the jar!" Nathan giggles and Simon smiles at his son, ruffling his blonde hair.

"Say, does your mother ever talk about me?" Simon asks and Nathan shrugs.

"She's called you lots of bad words...She had to but 10 pound in the jar all at once the one time," Nathan says and Simon sighs deeply.

"Does she ever talk to Joe about me?"

"Wow, mom really is clever, she said you'd ask that too," Nathan says, still gazing out the window.

Simon rubs his temple, getting frustrated.

"Listen, kiddo, I'm gonna have a little nap okay, you behave alright?" Simon asks and Nathan nods.

Nathan had brought a colouring book along so got on with that while Simon had a doze.

Joe looked at Alex and gave her a soft smile.

"It could have been worse," Joe says and Alex nods, agreeing.

"You're right, I'm sorry I've been blank for the last few hours," Alex says and Joe smiles and takes her hand.

"Its okay, I understand, its difficult," He says and Alex smiles at back at him.

"So, now we have some time alone, how would you like to spend it?" Alex asks, her voice seductive and suggestive and Joe's cheeks redden.

"I don't know, how about you tell me?" Joe asks, his eyes searching hers.

"How about I show you?" She asks, a smirk forming.

"Bring it," Joe says and he watches as she leans forwards and presses her lips to his, swinging her leg over, so she's straddling him.

He moves his hands to rest on her waist and he pushes his lips hard against hers. Her lips move along his prominent jawline and to his neck, where she leaves little bruises that would remind them in the morning of their night.

"I love you," Joe whispers and Alex brings her lips back to his.

"I love you too," Alex replies and he smiles before holding her thigh and her back as he picks her up.

They move to the bedroom where the night begins with soft kisses and whispering sweet nothings- but it turns to hickeys and passionate movements in the heated room. Alex and Joe spend a night showing their lust and love for each other.

________________

Slightly shorter chapter today as I did update yesterday.

Either way, thanks for reading!

I hope you enjoyed and make sure you keep an eye on my account for the Buttercream Squad social media fic(as selected by you guys, so y'all best read them!)

~KatnissBajanCanadian❤