Chapter 11

Me and Kayla slowly stepped out onto the track. It was pretty damn big I'll tell you that. It looked like a lap was half a mile. I started a quick jog not wanting to raise suspicion. After the first lap Kayla was really struggling.

"Hey Kayla, do you want me to carry you?" I ask slowing down a bit.

"I would love that!" She said. "But I'm not sure you'd be able to."

"Nonsense!" I say. "Get on my back trust me."

She agreed and hopped on my back. She didn't seem heavy at all really. I started to run a little faster now, and before I knew it we had done five miles. I set Kayla down.

"Holy shit you are strong, no wonder you were able to beat Jason." She says.

"Oh what did you think I was lying?" I ask with a bit of playfulness.

"Yes I thought that the person I was kidnapped with would have a big enough ego to lie about beating our captor in a fight just to make me jealous." She said sarcasm evident in her voice.

"Well there is no need to be mean about it, it was a good question." I say pouting.

"You know I was kidding right?" She asks.

"Um duh I may be stupid, but I'm not dumb." I say with a smile.

"Soooo." I said. "What are we going to do now."

"We could just walk around the track we have nothing better to do." Kayla suggested.

"Sure!" I said

-----

"So how come you're so strong Beatrice were you a body builder or something?" Kayla asked me.

"Well I guess maybe you could call me that I worked out a lot." I said

"If your so strong then how could you get kidnapped?" She asked playfully nudging my shoulder.

"Um..." I said scratching the back of my neck. "It was a bit of a sneak attack I wasn't expecting them to be there, they weren't really expecting me to be there. But they managed to knock me out." I said.

I'm still rather disappointed in myself for letting my guard down, but now I'll at least be able to save Kayla. I just have to hurry up, or somehow get more blood.

"Oh okay I see." Kayla started. "Yeah I think they planed on taking me, they followed me for a while before they actually grabbed me. I should have just gone into a restaurant or something cause there were a lot of people in a few and it wouldn't have been as easy. But instead me being me I tried to lose them and ended up cornered. Of cour..."

"BOTH OF YOU GET BACK IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" Jason screamed over the loud speaker obviously infuriated.

Me and Kayla walked through the doors to the room we started in to find a fuming Jason.

"HOW DID YOU TWO RUN FIVE MILES IN 30 MINUTES!" He screamed once again.

"Calm down dude we didn't know how long it took, I guess time flys when your having fun." I said in response, earning another round if yelling about how HE could barely make it in under 35 minutes.

"Never mind never mind." He said finally starting to cool down. "It doesn't matter but since your done it's time to start teaching you two some manners. Especially you." He said pointing to me.

"Miss Kayla you shall be working with Nick while Beatrice you get the pleasure of working with me." Jason said cockiness clear in his tone.

"Ah yes the pleasure is all mine!" I said with sarcasm.

Nick took Kayla and I mouthed 'bye' to her as they walked out..

"Okay now let's get you to your training room and in your uniform!" Jason said a little to excited for my liking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay wow I'm horrible it's been like 4 months I don't even know but here's an update YAY okay enjoy