Chapter 9

I hate feeling helpless, cause right now I really do. I can't exactly fight against being carried to I don't know where. And it's really annoying me. We finally arrive in some padded room. I swear this place is huge I think it's some sort of warehouse.

Jason finally sets me down against the wall. He then leaves the room without a word. I again lift up my shirt to inspect the damage, my whole stomach is bruised in some way. I can tell that a lot of the bruises are also internal, which explains why I can't really move. But since they are just bruises they should be mostly healed by tomorrow. They are visibly turning lighter colors.

"Okay princess you can put your shirt down, I don't want you no need to try." Jason says walking in again.

"Oh you think I was stripping for you. Ha. Sorry I don't go for self centered ass-holes." I say with a smirk.

Jason then whips out the remote and I realize he is going to shock me. I quickly wrap my hand around the bracelet hoping it will block the signal. Jason presses the button and the shock never comes. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in as he continues to press the button over and over again.

"It's not gonna work you know." I say to Jason.

"What did you do?" He snaps at me.

"Nothing really, now are we done here?" I ask.

He pulls his phone put of his pocket and dials a number.

"Hey yeah Nick can you come bring her back to the room... yeah there was a bit of a problem... yeah okay bye." Jason says into the phone.

"Nick will be here in a minute to bring you back to your room." Jason says.

"Okay then I will just stay here." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

Surely enough a man who I assume is Nick shows up. He reaches down to pick me up but I stop him. I am not going through that awkward being carried by kidnappers again.

"I don't need to be carried." I say to Nick starting to stand up.

I grown a bit because it is still painful even though I can at least stand.

"But Jason said you couldn't even walk this morning."  He says with a confused expression.

"Yeah that was this morning." I say taking a shaky first step.

I wince slightly as pressure is put on my right leg. I thing I did something to my knee. Nick comes over and wraps his arm around my shoulder to steady me. Okay this is weird aren't kidnappers supposed to hurt you not help you. Well they did cause the injuries... but now they are being really nice.

Nick leads me back to the room with the beds I sort of started in with Kayla. KAYLA, I forgot about her I hope she is okay. I open the door and relief washes through me, Kayla is sitting on one of the beds eating Cheetos and watching TV?

Nick leaves without a word closing the door with a bang, causing Kayla to turn around.

"OH MY GOD BEATRICE!" She says nearly tackling me in a hug.

"OW Kayla can you let go ow." I say.

"Oh sorry sorry are you okay, what happened, did they hurt you?" She asks all at once.

"Somewhat, long story, and again somewhat." I answer.

"Uh okay come sit down." She says helping me over to the bed.

"Okay now explain." She says.

"Long story short;  I challenged Jason to a fight, won, got beat up pretty bad in the process, he cheated,gave me this bracelet that shocks me, and it didn't work so now I'm here." I say gasping for breath.

"Whoa, show me the damage." She says,

I stand and lift up my shirt. Her reaction is some mix of fear and sorrow.

"Oh my god." She whispers pulling me in for a hug. "I'm so sorry." She whispers repeatedly.

"It's okay I'm okay." I say rubbing her back.

"You sure?" She asks.

"Yes I'm sure." I say with a smile.

"Now I just have one question for you." I say. "Where did you get all this food and the TV?"

"I don't know they just started bringing it in." She says with a shrug.

"Well since it's here... lets enjoy!" I say with a smirk.

I grab a bag of chips and start to eat them as we watch some random TV show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm so sorry this took so long I have been really busy and ugh but its really long so I hope that makes up for it. New update over the weekend probably okay okay. Thanks for reading <3.