The New Kid

Hello diary,

I was at the bus stop, obviously waiting for the bus. I had both my earbuds in and as I looked up, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life. She was just standing right in front of me. I took one of my earbuds out and she asked if I was new to White Pine Bay because she'd never seen me there. I imagined she'd known because White Pine Bay was a small town and most likely, she knew everyone there. She introduced herself as Bradley Martin.

 She introduced herself as Bradley Martin

She could tell I was on my way to school. She asked if I was heading to WPBHS (White Pine Bay High School). I was. Bradley told me her friends were on their way to pick her up. A few moments later, we heard Gwen Stefani's 'Rich Girl' being played from a late modeled droptop Benz. It was her group of friends. Bradley offered me to get in but there was only one seat left. She told me to just get in so I got into the car and before I knew it, Bradley was in my lap. With my phone in my hand and still having one earbud in, all of her friends asked me to introduce myself. They thought I was cute, which was kind of odd. No girl has ever liked me before. Bradley grabbed my phone out of my hand and put herself into my contacts. She told me if I ever needed anything to call her. I barely knew Bradley for five minutes and she was already in my lap, which is something that has never happened to me before. Mother would not like this.

                                                      Love you, mother.