WE ARE DOING A COSPLAY PEOPLE

PixelOfRandomArthur-CharlesBobbyBananasUnicorn

GATHER ALL OF OUR FRIENDS. WE ARE GOING TO BEGIN PLANNING A MARKIPLIER FNAF COSPLAY BABY!!! :D AND I'M GONNA NEED YOUR HELP.

WE WILL WORK ON THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS UNTIL JUNE, AND WE WILL PERFORM IT AT THE TALENT SHOW. AS OUR FINAL ACT. TOGETHER BEFORE YOU ALL GRADUATE (;^;)!!!

I'm telling you now cuz I have been diagnosed today with strep throat (buh bye strep throat virginity), soI may not go tomorrow if I feel bad. I will make a document and we will work on it for the next few months. I will also make a track for the cosplay and digital work will be done by me. You three are going to be my co-producers. I want you three to help me most with this.

(WHOEVER is going to afterschool tmrrw, go to hw help immediately or at least by 4pm. Whoever isn't, try to be on a computer or device compatible with Google docs so you can work with us. I will share this with you all so check your emails for your link.)

Here are some roles I want us to decide:

(I'm calling Mark for several reasons:

-I have the hair
-Pretty flawless skin
-Good impression
-I've memorized pretty much everything about him tbh ((not creepy like))

SO yeah)

-Person in charge of gathering materials for props (paint, cardboard, etc.)

-Person in charge of ma wardrobe (PixelOfRandom is my personal choice cuz she has the stuff)

-Person who will make props (I'm gonna help cuz there is do many props we need to make)

-Person who will keep these props until day comes

-Person in charge of helping me with the audio edits

-Person in charge of getting other people to help us out who know merkipooper

-Person/People in charge of directing during practice sessions

-Person in charge of hosting practice sessions. (At their house, a park, etc.)

-Person in charge of keeping track of order (Arthur-Charles is my personal choice)

-Person in charge of organizing props in their proper sections for certain parts of the cosplay.

I know we can do this and I really want your help. Pls believe in me and trust me. This will work and it will be great if you all help out!!!