Ne pas arrêter

"Is that Adym"? I asked nervously.

"Not just Adym, he brought his monster cock". Jess said joking

"Ew stop". I said laughing. I put on my pants and walked downstairs with Jessica. Adym smirked when he saw me, i couldn't help but do the same. He looked so delicious. But then i remembered what he did today.

"YOU LIAR"! I shouted. Running towards him tackling him to the ground.

"Kate, get off". He said trying to push me off but i only tightened my grip. Making us touch more.

"Why were you kissing that girl"! Forgetting Nick, and Jess was their i continued with my scene.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know i had a girlfriend." With that he flipped me on the ground getting on top of me.

"Get your hand off my stomach you douche". I yelled.

"My hand isn't on your stomach". He said smiling. I look down to see his friend standing high and proud in his pants.

"Ew get off of me". I said pushing him. He let me go, and i ran behind Jessica scared for dear life.

"He's huge Jess". I whispered in her ear, She laughed and sat on the couch next to Nick. I sat down on the end of the couch and Adym sat next to me. Very close. he leaned in and kissed me. And i kissed him back.

His lips were smooth, and his breath tasted like a Twix. He forcefully stuck his tongue in my mouth. Twirling his tongue around with mine. He started sucking on my tongue. A soft moan escaped my lips, and he smiled against them, putting his hand in my shirt. Toying with my bra.

"Hellooo, you guys are corrupting my mind". Jessica said. I pulled away realizing that we weren't alone. I could feel how wet i was. I smirked and got up to take a shower.

"Shower, be right back". I said pointing at Adym.

"Let me come". He said getting up. But Nick pushed him down and shook his head.

"Nah Brah". He said. I giggled and headed upstairs. I got in the shower, washing all of Adym's touch off. My shower was literally five minutes. I wrapped the towel around my petite body, and put on my usual pajama attire. My big black shirt that said 'With my woes', i got from Rue 21. I layed in Jessica's bed. I wasn't planing on going back downstairs now that i have on my pajamas.I was texting my friend Jaden until i heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah"?

"It's me". Adym said.

"Come in Adele". I laughed at how corny i was.

"May i"? He said gesturing to the bed.

"Sure, just no funny business." I said raising my eyebrows. He took his shirt off and layed down next to me. He layed his head on my shoulder, watching me scroll on instagram.

"Kate"?

"Adym"? I replied.

"Do you really like me? Like, in that way"? He's so cute.

"I guess, you're just always in some girls face." I felt sad when i said that. I couldn't relate.

"But i like you Kate. It's more than just sex. I mean of course! I'll love to be inside of you and have you scream daddy. But i like you. I like your hair, and your fingernails. I like the way your mouth taste. The way your body smells. I like the way you get nervous and fiddle with your ring. I like the way you speak french to me. The way you look at me. I like when you smile, and show your dimple. I like nose ring. I like how the tears roll down your face. But i hate to see you cry. I like the sound of your soft moans, Your laughs. I do truly like you. I just don't want to be a mushy banana."