Le regret

Authors Note~

All we seem to do is talk about sex. Sex this, sex that. We get in trouble, or looked at as if sex was a alienated thing. Yet it's the most important thing on earth. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for sex. life is one big Sex. Kids get in trouble for even saying the word, let alone thinking about having it. But why curse the normal? Now, I'm not promoting under aged sex. Hell No! But what I will not do is continue to get criticized for being normal. Having normal urges, and thinking normal things. So. If you're like me. Don't be ashamed. Continue to be normal.

-Adym's Point Of View-

Me and Kate have been dating for two weeks now. We still haven't had sex. It's like now, I don't even want to have sex with her anymore. What i did to her made me feel kind of scared. But part of me liked seeing what i did. Me being a dominant ass. I don't know, my mind is fucked up.

Kate Is out with Jessica and Nick. I'm In bed, doing something I literally have no business doing. Reading Kate's journal. Now, It doesn't say diary, so I'm not making the biggest mistake, No? She's such an interesting person. Her feelings are this unique pattern. Every page, every word. And yet so many pages were about me, either breaking her, or her wanting me. Now I have her and I break her more.

I want to. I want to make her feel good..Make her feel happy. It's so hard though. I feel like a petulant child. Refusing. I just feel like if i have sex with her everything will be better. Just like I have this theory that money will make all my problems go away. I didn't ask for a Hazel Grace girlfriend. But I do want to be her Augusts Waters. I wouldn't mind dying for her.

I called my friend Debby over. She was an old fuck buddy. But she has lots of weed so I called her over. Now I'm sitting here behind clouds of problems, and regrets. Sucking each problem In, and exhaling each problem out. High. The closest I'll ever get to success. This is how high I'll ever get In life. Because just like Kate said. I'm an arrogant fuck. My tone body and monster cock mean nothing, when I have no heart.

Debby reached for the joint. I didn't give It to her. Instead i slapped her on the ass and told her to come here.

High

I kissed her neck, and put the joint out on her thigh. Just how she like everything. Painful, and rough. Just how everybody likes it now. Except Kate. I reach my hand up to her breast pawing at them, I get a slight moan In reward.

High

She stuck her alcohol tasting tongue in my mouth. Fast, and forced. Kate's, soft and gentle, always tasting like chocolate.

High

She grabbed me through my pants, firmly squeezing. Until i heard a car pull up. Kate was all I thought as I told the aging fast Debby to sit over there on the opposite side of me. Nick walked in first. Wide eyed, and concerned. I tried to smile but my eyes were to lazy, so it resulted in a mean Nazi facial expression. Then it was Kate. My loving sweet little Kate. Her skin glowing in the light, every part of her body, delicious. Mines. All mines. She stepped in and stopped at a sudden halt. As if a car was coming her way. She furrowed her eyebrows, and then set next to me. Eyeing Debby to leave.

"Hey". I said.

"Hey"! She said. Her voice was happy, and chirpy. I was ready for her to demand an explanation but instead she nuzzled her head in my chest, her red hair tickling my shoulder. She didn't seem to even think anything of the hot Super Model In my living room.

"Who was that"? Jessica asked.

"Debby". I said simply.

"Who's Debby"? She asked.

"Weed, that's what Debby is. She's weed". I said angrily. I walked upstairs to my room. I turned on the shower and stepped in. The water was hot, and steamy. I washed my black hair. Brushed the lies out my mouth, Debby out my mouth. And i stayed there. Letting my hard fade. I heard a knock at the door.

"Adym"? Kate said.

"Yeah"? I said.

"Can I come In"? She asked.

"Yeah, just throw my towel over the sink, you can sit in the chair". I said.

"No..I mean can I come In. With you". She said. Her voice suddenly sounding seductive, sexy.

"Oh, of course." I said, feeling excited, and my big buddy down there showed. I watched her throw the blurry shower door, her dress falling to the floor. Her unstrapping her bra. Removing her Thong. She opened the Shower door, stepping in. I smile at her, she was so beautiful.

And you cheated on her

My conscious spoke. I shook it off, and grabbed her hands. I kissed her lips. Her lips soft, plump, and pink. Always tasting good. I bit her body lip, and i felt her heart race. I knew exactly what she liked, and how she liked it. I looked her in the eyes. Her green eyes, dark, hungry.

"Why did you want to come in here with me"? I asked, suddenly feeling a bit anxious. She furrowed her eyebrows, and then smirked.

"Because, I want to have sex with my Master". She said. How could she say those sexually words, so innocently.

"Master"? I questioned.

"Yes. Master, you are my Dominant aren't you"? She question, suddenly feeling embarrassed at how she approached me.

"Mmm". I moan. "Well we have to go over so rules Kate, I can't just be your Dom, If we haven't discussed the rules. But if you wanna have sex then I'm all for it". I smirked.

"Nope." Said popping the 'P'. "I'll wait until you get out the shower so we can go over it". With that said, she stepped out the shower, grabbed a towel, and headed out the door.