Adym à nouveau

-Adym's Point of view-

"Do i really love her. I mean she's my best friend, of course i love her. Do i love her in that way"? I ran my hands through my hair, laying on my bed.

"Adym, how the fuck am i supposed to know? Just hit it and quit". He said laughing. My brother Jase was a player. I was too, but..i don't know.

"Whatever, fuck you". I said hanging up. Why was everything such a joke to him? Maybe i should do what he says, knock her up once and of course she'll come back for more. I think that's exactly what i'll do.

  I went to sleep with Kate on my mind, and woke up with a knew intention. I got in the shower. And put on my grey Nike sweatpants, a black shirt, and my original Timberlines.

Hit it, and quit it  

I couldn't stop thinking about it. I thought about it so much, it became a tune, that i hummed. I walked to my bus stop forgetting breakfast, to find a comfortable looking Kate. Ironically wearing grey Nike sweat pants, with a black fitted T-crop top, but she wore black Nike shoes. I stood next to her acting like i didn't know she was there. My signature move. 

"Ha! Nice pants dick face". Kate said looking across the street, her eyes were dazed.

"Not to bad yourself babe". I gave her my signature smirk stepping closer to her. She scoffed.

"What do you mean not to bad? I'm fucking fire"! She said motioning her hand down her body.

"Mmmhm". I said stepping closer. She moved back, but i grabbed her firmly. Pulling her closer. I kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear.

"Have sex with me Kate, I know you wanna". She backed away, looking at me with awe.

"Sure". She shrugged, like i asked her if i could borrow her headphones.

"Sure"? 

"Ha! Hell no"!

Ouch

"And why is that"? I asked, grabbing her waist once more

"Because you're an arrogant fuck". She grabbed her phone checking the time. I didn't like being rejected. I too can play this game.

"An arrogant fuck that made you cum, all over my arrogant fingers". I smirked, seeing her so frustrated.

She didn't reply, just stepped up to the curb, as if the bus was going to to come any faster.

"Oh come on baby. I know you want me. I know you think about me. I know you scream my name when you're pleasing yourself, I know i get you wet just by looking at you. Don't lie sweet little Kate". By this time she was half way in the street, she didn't like the truth.

"Fuck off Adym". I walked up to her, teasing her more.

" This -i grabbed her pussy- is all mine Kate". I could see her blush.

"No. -She moved my hand- this belongs to me"!

"Let me have it Kate. Just once. Once and i swear you'll love it"! At this point i was begging.

"No". She said firmly.

She left me no choice

"Let me, or i'll tell the whole school what you let me do". She practically started crying.

"No". She said, every tear drooping from her face, going into her shirt.

"You leave me no choice baby Kate". I said smiling. I feel like Johnny from 'The Shinning'.

"Okay, Okay". She pleaded grabbing my arm as if i were going to run to school, and tell everyone right then and there.

" I can- We can do it"? Joy was all i felt.

"Yes". She said turning her head away from me, her voice small. My ego was king of the world right now.

"Don't worry, you'll love it". I said kissing her forehead. I quickly moved away when i saw Jessica running towards us. Kate quickly wiping her tears.