Chapter 3

Ian did not noticed that Sarah was just behind. Staring at him, as if she knew something was bothering him.

"kuya? Okay ka lang ba? Umiiyak ka ba?"

"ah, wala 'to. Napuwing lang." He wiped his tears.

"Kuya naman! Palusot na yan ng lahat."

Ian fell silent for a while and looked at the window. And noticed that Shin was still outside. This time Sarah knew exactly what his Kuya Ian was thinking lately and until now.

"Kuya? Si Ate Shin ba?"

Ian bowed his head and did not say any word.

"Kuya, wag ka na mahiya." Sarah hugged Ian to comfort him.

"I never thought that, all this time She's the only one that can make me feel complete. That, all this time my heart is still longing for her."

"kuya, ganyan talaga. First love mo si Ate, at sa nakikita ko siya rin yung great love mo. Wag ka mag-alala, love will find its way sa hindi mo inaasahang time. Dito lang ako kuya."

"salamat, Sarah. Wag mo na muna sabihin sa iba, at least ngayon, may nasabihan ako."

"Suuure, kuya! Don't worry I'll help you."

"Is it true?"

"ang alin? Yung mga rumors about dun sa na lilink kay Ate? Umm... Di ko alam kuya kung totoo. Baka kasi kaibigan lang. Pati di pa sya na oopen sakin ni Ate."

Before Ian could say anything, they noticed that Shin was already inside. But they knew she did nit hear anything. To lighten up the mood Sarah approach her and went closer to her.

"Ate! Okay na?"

"Yup, tara na?"

"tara na kuya!"

"Osige, una na kayo. May bibilhin lang ako." Ian said.

"okay, kuya! Bilisan mo ha, sige ka baka matalo kayo." Sarah replied and laughed.

"Uy! Christian! Baka tumakas ka!" Shin teased.

Ian wasn't able to say anything. He just smiled and began walking through the door.

Bakit parang may mali. Bakit parang awkward naming dalawa sa isa't isa? Shin thought.

---

Ian went to a candy store. He was looking for a mint candy but stumbled to a track full of gummy bears. And this reminded him of Shin. He remembered Shin's gummy bear photos on IG.

"Magugustuhan kaya 'to ni Shin?" He said and thought of buying it for her.

After he bought a pack of gummy bear. He immediately went to his car and noticed that he had still not given his pasalubong to them.

---

"oh, start the game!" Shin said excitedly.

"Nasan si Ian?" Erik asked.

"may bibilhin daw." Shin replied.

"Baka tumakas na." Yeng teased and laughed.

---

After a half an hour Ian finally returned.

"Finally!" Yeng shouted.

"Sorry." Ian said.