Chapter 27

Ian was awaken by his non stop ringing phone. He immediately grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Hello?" He said with his groggy voice.

"Hi Bhie! Good Morning!" Shin giggled.

Ian smiled and immediately stoop up.

"Hi Bhie! Good Morning! Ang aga mo ngayon nagising a." Ian replied.

"Well you can say that. But Bhie, its already 10 am. You should be up now. And just incase you didn't know. I'm outside. So, would you mind letting me in?" Shin said and laughed.

Ian immediately run to the the door and opened it.

"Hi! You look great and I look like a mess." Ian said.

"It's okay. You're still handsome and I still love you." She replied and kissed his cheeks.
"I know na hindi ka pa nakain. So, I brought this."

They went inside and eat what Shin brought. It was the typical kind of breakfast but what makes it more special is when they eat together.

"Bhie, okay lang ba na dito ka muna sa living room. I'll just take a shower." Ian said.

"Okay lang. Just be quick. Haha."

"I will."

Ian rushed to the bathroom while Shin was left on the living room.
Shin stood up and examine Ian's place. She saw a familiar cabinet. This made her blush and smile. "Dito ako nagtago, nung pumunta ako dito." She said to herself. Then Shin looked around and noticed that the cds and books in Ian's shelf is not organize. She grabbed those things and put it aside. She wiped the dust off on the shelf and began returning the cds and books. This time it was organized. She grabbed one of Ian's book and began turning the page. It is when a picture fell onto her feet. She grabbed it and looked at it. It was her stolen picture and It was taken in London.

"Ano yan Bhie?" Ian said and hugged her from the back.

"Grabe, ginulat mo naman ako. What's this?"

"Its a picture of you." Ian giggled.

"Yes I know its a picture of me. Pero di ko maalala na pumunta ka ng London nung first show ko. Kasi this photo was taken outside the theater at dito yung first show namin. Pumunta ka ba nun?"

"Um...I was-"

Shin turned around to face Ian. She put her arms around Ian's back and so did Ian.

"Bhie, its okay. Di naman ako magagalit kung pumunta ka nga."

"yes, I was there. And I was able to watch your first show. Pero di na ako nagpakita sayo kasi diba sabi mo nung despida party wag na ako lumapit sayo at di ka na rin lalapit. Pero kasi di ko kaya. Kaya I decided na lang na hindi ipaalam sayo na pupunta ako."

"I was so stupid talaga. That time I was so confused. I'm sorry again Bhie. I wasted your time." Shin bowed her head and placed it onto his chest.

They fell silent for a while. And with Shin's surprise Ian lifted her and lay her on the sofa. Ian was on top of Shin. And they are both laughing.

"Stop being so dramatic, Bhie." Ian said.

"E, kasi Bhie. Nasaktan kita."

Then Ian gave her a short kiss.

"If you don't stop being so dramatic. I will have to trap you in this position and I'll have to kiss you again and again."

"well, I don't mind." Shin replied. Looking at his eyes.

Ian laughed but Shin just smiled.

"I am serious. I really don't mind."

"I know Bhie. I know. If only we can always be like this. Kaso di naman pwede, kasi we both have jobs. But I know, sooner we will be together."

"But we are together."

"Yea I know. What I mean is when the right time comes. We will be spending our mornings and nights together on one roof."

Shin quickly pull Ian closer. They're faces were so close. Ready for their lips to touch. Ian closed his eyes. And Shin giggled. Then Shin pushed Ian, letting him fall onto the floor.

"Hey! What's that for?" Ian said and laughed.

"I'm sorry, Bhie. I just can't help myself. You were so cute when your eyes is close. Akala ko magmemelt na ako. Kaya ay push you." Shin laughed.

"Pagnakapikit lang ba ako cute?"

Shin laughed and stood up. "You are always cute. Even now." Shin offered her hand to Ian. Ian took it and pull her. Shin scream and Ian immediately wrap his arms on her.

"Now it's my turn!" Ian said.

"I'm sorry Bhie. Promise di na mauulit." Shin laughed.

"Walang sorry sorry. Kailangan ko ng kapalit sa ginawa mo sakin."

Shin place her hands in Ian's cheeks."E what is it naman?"
Ian pointed his lips and Shin pinch his nose.

"Cheeks na lang."

"No. Not accepted."

"Bhie! Please?"

"Who's Bhie?" Ian teased her.

"I hate you talaga. Hindi kita matiis. Sabagay ginusto ko din naman 'to."

With Ian's surprise Shin kissed him and he kissed her back. It is was as sweet as the first time, as passionate as it should be. Then they came apart.

"I love you too Bhie." Ian hugged her and she hugged him too.

----------

Hi guys! Meron ng twitter account ang all this time fanfic. @theundyinglove_ Please do check it out. Let's talk and discuss things. Hope to hear you from you there.