Chapter Four

(Same Outfits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"Autobot's for short."

The hummer cut in, making Tanya hum. "Interesting..." she mumbled to herself, taking in the new information.

"My first Lieutenant, Designation Jazz"

"What's cracking lil' bitches! This looks like a cool place to kick it!"

Jazz said, sitting on a car. Julia pointed at him smiling.

"Bro yes! Just yes!"

Jazz smirked down at her, then Optimus continued.

"My weapons specialist Ironhide."

Ironhide whipped out his cannons, pouring them at the humans.

"Feeling lucky punks?"

Optimus held up a hand "Easy Ironhide..."

Ironhide just scoffed "Was just kidding... just wanted to them my cannons..."

Ivy smiled "Which are fucking amazing!
Holy shit!"

Tanya went up to her and smacked her over the head, but Ironhide had a smirk on his face.

"No time to swoon over cannons!"

Tanya said, making Ivy roll her eyes and turn her attention back to Prime.

"My medical officer Ratchet."

That caught Tanya's attention "Medical Officer?"

She said looking up at Ratchet, who looked down at her.

"Great two medic's. I swear if he has the same attitude as Tanya we are dead..."

Tanya glared at, grabbing one of her wrenches from her bag and throwing it at her.

"Ow! God-damnit Tanya!"

Tanya huffed and went back to the car, getting in the passenger seat. Though what she did see was an amused look from Ratchet, his smirk showing.

"Please tell me you don't throw wrenches like her."

Ivy said rubbing her sore head, Ratchet only smirked and pulled out his Wrench. Ivy whined.

"We are so dead..."

She mumbled, as Optimus continued.

"Bumblebee my scout and your Guardian Sam."

Becca giggled as Bumblebee punched the air, thinking it was cute.

Prim glared up at Prime then at Bumblebee, but heard Sam chuckle.

"Don't worry sis... Twice the protection."

Prim only crossed her arms over her chest, walking towards the car, getting inside the drivers side. Sam sighed.

"Over protective sister..."

Optimus nodded, but then a long conversation started, about Sam's grandfather, the decepticons and the glasses.

"Sam..."

Sam looked at Ivy when she called him, she walked up to him and gripped him by the shirt.

"You better have those damn glasses or I swear I'll beat your ass so hard, you won't even remember what your name is. Let's go guys."

Ivy walked away from the scared Sam, jumping in the back, the other two following.

"Sam gonna go to mom and dads."