I worry about you

"Good morning Kira!" Someone yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin and Hoseok.

"Eww why is the traitor in my room" I said pointing at Hoseok.

"Because I can" he stuck out his tongue. "Who's blowing up your phone?"

"I don't know, I just woke up" I said.

"Well look at it and tell us who it is" Jimin said and handed me my phone.

"Why do I have to tell you who it is ?" I asked.

"We'd like to know whose blowing up our sisters phone at 7 in the morning" Hoseok said.

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. I had 57 messages from Kibum.

"Good morning princess😍"

"Princess text me back"

"Y don't you love me"

"PRINCESS!!"

And that's basically how the message went.  Kibum always called me princess ever since we were little.

"I think we should go shopping sometime this week" Jimin suggested.

"I'm down, I need new shoes anyway"Hoseok said.

"I'm not going if the traitors going" I yelled.

"Kira hurry up and forgive Hobi, because we all know you will eventually" Jimin sighed.

He wasn't lying either. I could hold a grudge for a long time with anyone except Hoseok. He was just my daily dose of sunshine and being mad at him was hard.

"Ugh fine I forgive you" I rolled my eyes.

"I knew you would " he teased. "now get ready for school"

After they got out my room I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and and a pink hoodie.

"Jimin! Have you seen my vans?!" I yelled.

"Which ones?" He asked.

"My all black ones" I said.

"Yeah they're in my room"

"Stop borrowing my shoes Jimin" I huffed.

I went downstairs and to Jimins room and I saw my shoes sitting right next to the bed. But right next to them was a cute leather Jacket. I picked it up and took it with me to the living room.

"Jimin oppa, where'd you get this jacket it's so cute let me borrow it "

I had never seen Jimin move so fast. He snatched the jacket out of my hand and yelled at me.
"Why were you going through my stuff"

"I wasn't It was-" he cut me off and said "stay out of my room"

"God what crawled into his panties" I mumbled.