Keeping clean

It was late almost 2 in the morning and I get a phone call from the one and only Taemin. I answered thinking it would be important since he barely texts me let alone call me.

"Hello" I said.

"Noona lets hang out" he sighed.

"Taemin it's 2 in the morning and we have school tomorrow"

"You act like you have something better to do, because we both know you never go to sleep" Taemin said.

Which was true I could never sleep. After Jackson died I found it hard to go to sleep without my twin. Sometimes my insomnia got so bad eomma had to drug me.

"Ugh, true but what are we even going to do at this hour?" I asked.

"Just be at our meet up in 15 minutes" he said and then hung up.

I got up and put on decent clothes for sneaking out with your friends at 2 in the morning. I was trying my hardest not to make a lot of noise just in case someone like Jimin or Hoseok was up late.

I opened my window and started climbing down the side of the house. Once I hit the ground I made my way to our meet up.

"Hey look it's Kira!" Jong shouted.

"Shh its 2 in the morning some people are asleep" I whisper yelled.

"Yeah Jong stop being annoying" Taemin agreed.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't know let's go to the store around the corner" Jong said.

So as we were walking we talked about how Taemin would probably be the first one to die in a horror movie.

"Taemin would be the one to trip over air" I laughed.

"Haha you guys are so funny" Taemin fake laughed.

"Don't be butt hurt about it" Jong chuckled.

When we finally made it to the store I went straight for the drinks but unfortunately my bad luck follows me everywhere. After I got me a can of ice tea I turned around and bumped into someone. It just happened to be Zico.

"you need to be more careful" he pulled me up from off the floor.

"Ugh why are you here?" I asked.

"Im here with some friends" he said while looking at a group of guys wear leather jackets just like his.

"What are you doing here" he counters.

"Same as you I'm here with friends" I replied.

"Y'all can come hang out with us" he offers.

I wasn't so sure about that. There were rumors about Zico. He seemed pretty cool but I've heard a lot of things about him and if any of that is true I definitely didn't wanna hang with him.

"Nah, I think we're good" I said.

"Alright, cool see you tomorrow" he said and then walked back to his friends.

I walked through the aisles of the store until I found Jong. Apparently Minho had been in the store also and Taemin left with him.