Just Say It

*Ahem* ATTENTION READER!! THE ITALICS ARE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OR JUNGKOOK ARE THINKING DEPENDING ON THE POV...THAT IS ALL! ENJOY!!

You wake up frantically, trying to remember the fragments of your dream. No...no!! I didn't dream that...of course I did! *siiigh* Too bad it had to end... Then all the memory from last night come back to you...HOLY SHIT...Are we dating?...I mean...He said he liked me...so yes?...I'll ask him today. 

You start to get up when you notice there's a sticky note on your forehead. You peel it off and read it: Good Morning Sunshine! I'm sorry that I didn't say goodbye. You look so cute when you're sleeping...a little but sexy as well. I'll talk to you at school, jagi! -Kookie

....Sexy...I look...sexy??  You can feel the heat of your cheeks as you blush. You get up and you get ready for the day.

When you first arrive at school, you are immediately approached by your best friend.

You ignore her playfully, "I'm not talking to you."

She smiles widely, "How'd it go??!"

"....."

"Tell me!!"

"................He likes me too."

She scoops you up into a huge hug, "HA! I knew it! It worked! I'm so happy for you! Tell me everything!!"

"...Well, we talked for awhile, and then we went to my house-"

"HE WENT TO YOUR HOUSE?! Annndd then??" She has a sly smile on her face that goes up to her ears.

"Nothing like that happened, we just watched a movie and I fell asleep...but I did have a dream.."

"HOLY SHIT! You had a wet dream!!"

"How the hell did you know that?"

"I could see the red in your face as you said it. That's so cute!!" She laughed.

Suddenly, you guys run into Jhope who smiles widely and says, "You can now thank us!" He holds his arms out, waiting for praise. 

You raise an eyebrow and say sarcastically, "Thank you, Jhope. It's nice to meet too." 

He bows and says, "You must know me! The one and only Jhope!"

You snicker, "Yes, of course I do. By the way, have you seen Jungkook around?"

"OOOOooh, you guys wanna get it on so early in the morning?! Don't let me stop you! He's in his classroom, room 38."

"Jhope....stop...no.....not yet anyway, thanks!!" You run off as he shouts, "HA! I knew it!!" 

You enter the classroom and look around to find Jungkook talking to Namjoon, Suga, Jimin.

 Jungkook turns around and smiles cheerfully when he sees you, "Y/N! I'm so glad to see you!"

He comes to you and pulls you into a warm hug and you say, "It's good to see you too!...I got your note this morning." You smile and blush.

He smirks and leans over to your ear and whispers, "Don't be so shy, because you really are sexy when you sleep." 

He looks at you and smiles, "Come on! Meet some of my friends!"

He takes you over to them, where you immediately realized their different personalities.

Namjoon gives you a cheeky smile and speaks with a kind of ghetto tone, "Yo what up. My name's Namjoon but some people call me Rap Monster." 

Jimin rolls his eyes and says, "You really don't have to call him that. Hello! I'm Jimin! You can also thank me for setting up that very successful date of yours."