Sunday Morning

**ATTENTION! ALL TEXT IN ITALICS ARE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING! PLEASE ENJOY!**

Ugghhhgh...Why....Why does everything hurt??  You move around slight to try and wear off the soreness. Meeehh...not a good idea...It hurts too much...also...I'm too lazy to get up. 

You open your eyes to the blur of the sunlight through a window that you barely recognize. Wait, where the-OH CRAP! I didn't! 

You statically sit up and observe your surroundings. Once you see the Iron Man bobble head, you know exactly where you are....I did...I spent the night here. 

You let everything in your body go limp as you fall  onto the  bed and let out a deep sigh. With your arms on the bed, you realize there was something missing? Where's Kookie? 

You sit up and look around. Da hell mah man at?

Then I realize the obvious answer. I feel the my forehead where there's a little post-it waiting for you which reads: "Good Morning , baby! I'm so glad you stayed the night! Since my parents are out of town and my brother is at some martial arts tournament for the rest of the week, we get the house to ourselves. So we can be as loud as we want, ok?" You feel your cheeks flush but continue reading. "OH! And stay in bed ok? I have a little surprise for you!" -Kookie <3

We can be as loud we want, huh? I'm gonna make sure that you're moaning louder than I am this time, Jungkook.

So sit on the bed for about five minutes before getting impatient.

Pfft, does he expect of me to just sit here and wait for him? No thanks, I'm going to find you instead, Jungkook.

 You decide to go explore his house and hope to find him at the same time. When you jump off the bed, you feel a slight breeze against your...everything. Oh shit...I'm absolutely naked.

Not wanting to walk through his house with nothing on, you decide to go through his closet to look for a shirt to wear. 

After going through everything, you just decide on a plain white t-shirt that was too big for him, let alone for you. It fit like a gown so that you didn't have to put anything on underneath. Perfect.

You open the door of his room which led to his living room with all his family photos, and since you've seen all this, you decide to move on to the dining room which seemed to be used for more for work than dinner. There were papers and pencils everywhere...but they were drawings...not writing. 

You sit at the table and shuffle through all the detailed drawings. Did Jungkook draw these?

They were mostly drawing of flowers, drawn with a calligraphy pen...and they were beautifully drawn as well. 

Well, well, Jungkook. I didn't know that you were so talented. 

As you were shuffling through the papers, you smell something...could it be? It was! Food!

Smelling this made you realize how hungry you were so you set the papers down and try and follow your nose.

You peek your head through the door of the kitchen and see Jungkook, cooking at the stove. How does he look so hot even when he's cooking??

There's a creak in the floor where you stand and he quickly turns his head to find the source of the noise, but you quickly hide behind the door and wait until you hear the pan frying again.

You tip-toe back to the opening of the door, but he's right there in the doorway and grabs your wrists. 

He smirks, "You just can't seem to follow directions, can you?"