The List of Punishments

**ATTENTION READER! THE ITALICS ARE WHAT YOU OR JUNGKOOK ARE THINKING!!

Oh god....why am I so sore?? Fuck...Ehhhh, what the- The memories flood back again. You go through it over and over to make sure it wasn't a dream. You flush like hell, and check your head again; of course, there is a sticky note. It reads: Good Morning Y/N! You can hear his smile as you read. I hope that you don't wake up too sore. Yesterday was a very exhausting and pleasuring day for you and me both ;) But hopefully you're rested now because I want to take you shopping today!! I'll pick you up around 4pm. See you then!

You smile at his message. Stupid, you don't have to take me shopping....but I guess I can't refuse! 

You get up slowly and stretch to wear off the soreness. You go through your closet to see if you have anything nice to wear. God dammit! Where are my fuckin' dresses and skirts when I need them!

Eventually you find what you want to wear; a wavy skirt that comes a few centimeters above your knees, a pair sky blue tights, and a plain button up that you tuck into your shirt.

You hear the doorbell right. Shit!! I didn't even brush my teeth! 

You yell downstairs, "HOLD ON! BE RIGHT THERE!" You hurry to the bathroom and brush your teeth and flail quickly down the steps, but trip over the last stair and fall on your face in front of the door with a loud thump. Fuck......Fuckin' ow.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

What the fuck was that?  I knock on the door again, a little bit more concerned, "Y/N, please don't tell me you fell and cracked your head open or something." 

The door opened and relived Y/N with a big red mark on her forehead. 

I try so hard to hold in my laughter, "Oh god, are you ok?" 

She drops her head, "Umm, I might have tripped over the last stair...and fallen on my face."

It's so hard to hold it in and she knows that I'm about to laugh because she frowns and says, "Don't you dare."

"I'm not going to!"

"You look like you're about to explode....with laughter."

Just as she says this, I explode with laughter, tears almost welling up in my eyes as I heave over

She pouts, "Ha. ha, very funny..." She looked a little bit hurt and I felt bad for laughing so I embraced her, putting her head in my chest. 

I say softly, "Hey, I'm sorry. I've fallen on my face plenty of times before..." 

I felt her smile on my chest, "It's fine, I was just really worried about today and I took too long getting ready and them you came and-"

"Hey, you could have just told me you weren't ready, I would have waited. You don't need to kill yourself, trying to rush, clumsy." 

Her face turns red then she raises an eyebrow, "Fine then, wait here, I'm not done getting ready."