chapter 2

\\\\\\\ CINDYS POV //////

We finally arrived at the damn school, and i was like the first one off that bus.

I felt so bad because i didn't want Tynan to think i was running away from him or anything he's so cute i could never but his friend made me really uncomfortable.

"Oh my gosh hi! I've seen your youtube videos you're so pretty i've always wanted to meet you, i watch you like everyday!" This girl came up to me and said.

Fuck. I did NOT want anyone to know me from YouTube. The last thing i wanted was to be treated like a celebrity.

"Oh aw thanks!" I quickly smiled before walking away.

I stepped into the building, and all my nerves came back to me. I don't know where my locker is, i don't know where any my classes are.. hell, I could barely find the office and it was right infront of me!

I walked into the office, without knowing that class starts in like 10 minutes.

"Excuse me, Miss?" I said to a lady behind a desk.

She looked at me, and then went back to her papers.

"Could you tell me where room 236 is?"

I figured i could just bring my bookbag to class and not have to worry about going to my locker.

"Yep," She was acting like her cat just died or something. "Take a left, go straight, and you should find it it's near there i don't know please dont bother me right now"

Okay.." I stood there, waiting to see if she was actually serious.

"GO TO CLASS!" She screamed.

"Okay, Jesus!" I muttered, as I walked out of the office, trying to follow her directions.

"I fucking give up--"

"Where's your first class?" That really cute guy Tynan popped up out of nowhere and asked.

"Room 236," I responded.

"Oh that's my first class also, i can walk you there if you'd like." He smiled.

Oh God, I need this boy in my life.

___________________________

fuck i think tynan is reading this

Tynan if youre reading this rn i hope you like it and yeah dont think im creepy or anything pls ok thanks