Chapter 1

\\\\\\\\\\ Cindy's POV /////////

"Mom im serious i'm going to be late for my first fucking day of school i need to goooo" I said, becoming slightly irritated with my mom for wasting my time, and taking this as a joke,

"Okay okay honey have a good day! Make some new friends!" She shouted as i walked towards the bus stop.

My mom thinks im a social outcast. I'm the complete opposite honestly. Well, at my old school anyways.

I'm not too excited about this whole new school thing, i'm not at all good at making friends, i've never had to go off and make friends in my life.

There was another guy at my stop, he seemed very quiet, but he was extremely cute. He smiled at me, and then said something that i couldn't hear because i had earbuds in.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I smiled back, honestly getting completely lost in his eyes, i dont care how corny that sounds, it's true.

"Oh, i was just introducing myself. My name's Tynan, you must be..-"

"I'm Cindy! I'm new, i just moved in a couple days ago." I smiled back, noticing how much his hair resembled a poodle.

"I could like, show you around a bit if you want?" He sounded nervous, even more nervous than i was.

"That'd be great, thanks!" My eyes nearly popped out of my head. This guy is perfect ok. "I think--"

Just as i was about to say something the bus pulled up. I kinda just played it off like i wasn't going to say a thing, but I figured that didnt really work when he asked me what i was going to say.

"Oh nothing, nevermind." As i stepped on the bus, i saw about 5 kids in the very back of the bus, all staring at me as Tynan went to his seat with another guy.

"Excuse me, Mr.." I trailed off, not knowing his name.

"Just call me Mr.Vanswager. Now what would you like young lady?"

"I just wanna know where i sit, i'm new," i tried smiling, but i didn't really even wanna smile at that point.

"You're slim, you can sit with the Tynan and Matt. You should be able to fit.

"Right." I rolled my eyes, even though i smiled and sort of sat on the end really awkwardly.

"HEY WHATS YOUR NAME!" The guy who I guess is Matt, literally screamed.

"I'm Cindy," I smiled, almost sorta creeped out.

I noticed Tynan nudge him with his elbow, while he stared in me in Awe, which i also thought was a little creepy.

"You're so fucking pretty-" Matt started to say, before getting interrupted my Tynan.

"-And you have a girlfriend! so Cindy, how are you liking Ohio?" Tynan asked, obviously trying to get Matt to stop talking to me.

"It's okay, i'm not used to the snow though." I smiled, wondering when this bus ride would be over.