Chapter 3

\\\\\\\\ CINDYS POV //////

Tynan walked me to first period, which is Biology. I was honestly about to ask if i could touch his hair but i thought maybe i should wait a little while.

"You must be Cindy Smith! Our new student!" The teacher greeted me with a smile.

"Haha yeah, hey!" I smiled, even though i was honestly shaking like crazy.

"I see you've met Tynan?" He said as he passed back tests or whatever as i awkwardly stood there.

"Um, yes," I half smiled, noticing some girl get super pissed at the fact that i was with Tynan.

"Thats nice. He's a good kid. You can have a seat right behind Emily," she just so happened to be the girl who was pissed and automatically hated me.

I took a seat, realizing i'm only 2 seats behind Tynan.

"Do you like him? If so, back the fuck off. He's mine." Emily turned around to tell me.

How fucking nice.

My first day is going great!

not.

* End of school day *

I was on my way out the door with a friend I made during 3rd period, her name is Taylor.

Anyways, I got to know Tynan a lot better throughout today. I learned that he likes cats, music, guitars, and stuff. He's so cute and we have so much in common it's really great.

"You seem to be friends with Tynan? He really is a nice guy once you really get to know him, most every girl is in love with him."

"Yeah, I think he's really sweet. I almost slipped and he basically caught me and it was just wow." I laughed, telling her about the story as i walked towards the bus, luckily she rides the same one.

"Do you think you guys will be like really close friends someday? He doesn't usually pay as much attention to many girls as he does to you." She asked as we got on the bus.

"I dunno, maybe." I responded as I put my earbuds in, walking to my seat while Taylor sat down in hers.

Matt nor Tynan are on the bus yet? Maybe i'm early or maybe they're late idk.

I saw Tynan get onto the bus, without Matt, which honestly relieved me.

"Where's the other guy, um Matt?" I asked.

"He doesn't ride the bus in the afternoon, his girlfriend takes him home in her car." He explained.

"Oh!" I giggled in delight.

"I really hope he didn't make you too uncomfortable earlier," He said.

"Oh no! I was just really nervous" I lied through my teeth. I was uncomfortable as fuck. But that sounds rude, and anyways it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Haha good," he laughed the most adorable laugh i've ever head. "I was thinking, do you maybe wanna sorta kinda hang out soon? I can give you my number," He asked shyly.

"Oh sure! Of course!" I responded, secretly dying inside.

___________________________

I just had so much coffee i'll be writing all night thanks ((((:

thank you to everyone who like's this so far i actually know of 3 people who are reading this lol

ENJOY