Vanoss

It was the end of the day and i'm eager to hear what new information Mini has pull up.

I drove to the base, it was hidden and i kinda miss it. It was in the forest, like all bases... behind a waterfall.

I drove my car a mile away from the base and walk the rest. The view getting to the base was breathtaking, winter is coming so the leaves were falling off, the sound of leaves crunching under my foot was satisfying and the gray clouds covering the sun.

I was never a nature type and if anyone found me enjoying the day like a teenage girl, they won't live to tell it. I made it the waterfall and it was clearer than ever, the water falling down making a beautiful sound made it all seem peaceful...

"Hey! We were wondering how long it will take you to come here, beautiful isn't it?" Lui comes out of the camouflage door.

"Yeah, it is" I spill then glare at Lui once i realized what i said and he let on a chuckle "Come on, let's get in" I walk in the door and the base look the same as when we left, the planning table was right in the middle, Mini spot with all the computers was on the left, Terroriser spot with all the machines was on the right, Wildcat spot is out in the field, where I've tests his bombs, Lui spot with all different kind of snipers was right on top with the shooting range and the fighting ring, Nogla, Moo, Cartoonz and Me our spot with the maps and the planning was all in the middle with the planning table.

We heard a really loud boom and a door getting kicked in, everyone grab the gun aiming at the door

"Whoo! It's good to be back, baby" Wildcat comes out the door cover with black patches. We groan and lower our firearms, quietly cursing out Wildcat.

"We barely got back and you exploded something already?" Mini glare at him.

"Stop fighting like a married couple-" Luke was cut off by Lui screaming in his kid voice.

"That's mine! I'll stick my hand down your throat" Nogla comes running down the stairs with Lui right on his ass

"He gonna kill me!!" Nogla screech

"You stole one of his gummy worms didn't you?" Moo cross his arms and got in Nogla way.

"Moveee!!" Nogla went to the left to avoid Moo but Moo move left also.

Lui walk with fire in his eyes towards Nogla, he threw the gummy worm to Terroriser who now looks terrified for his life.

"W-what?!" Terroriser look at Lui who now had his attention then back to the worm in his hand. Terrorier froze when Lui was walking towards him.

"Terroriser" Lui spoke in a deep voice making Terroriser let out a squeak when he was right in front of him before throwing the gummy worm to Lui face and running away.

"Lui" I warn and he gave me an innocent smile before eating the candy worm

"I got gummy worms" Lui spoke in his child voice and I roll my eyes.

Everyone was gathering around the table, waiting for orders around. Mini came in with his laptop and plug a usb card. "Okay, what do we got?"

"There was 10 victims who were kill-" Mini put up the photos on the projector "Only 6 were dealing with Night Crew, the other 4 had no connect with Night Crew or within themselves, all were all male and female, in their 20's, light brown hair, brown eyes and 5' or more feet so he has a type.-" He then pulls up the photos of how the victims were found dead, everyone face grew with disgust... what is wrong with this guy? "He takes his time with his kill, he enjoys playing with them and he craved a 'V' into their chest-" He zooms one of the victim's chest, a deep craved was shown "then ends it with a bullet to the brain. He leaves the same message on every kill he gets... Vanoss" As Mini finishes, the photo of dark red on the wall, spelled Vanoss.

I started going over his new information and coming up with a plan.

Cartoonz places a map and circle the spot when the bodies were discovered. He finishes circling and it was not hard to see, it was playing connect the dots...

the crime scene formed a unfinished 'V' and were at least 5-6 miles from each other. There had to be only one more kill to complete the 'V' on the map and now we know where he is going to be.

As i thought of a plan and look at everyone, Luke had sort of a grinderish color hair and bread, Brian had the hair but not the eyes and both compare to these victims were buff. I had blue eyes and also buff .. Tyler also had blue eyes so check him off, Lui had black hair... Brock and Craig were also perfect for it...

What i don't get is how can you be able to see someone eyes color from afar and color of their hair, he had to be up close to them, had to know the victims in a personal way. I'll figure it out if my plan goes the way i want it to.

"We could use someone as bait..." I said, looking at Mini and Moo.

------------
Made you look
926 words