Basically

Delirious P.O.V

"They could be a new soldier" Wildcat suggested.

When Moo came rushing in, he told us about Vanoss's little meeting with Will and Jake then told us about a soldier name Basically who orders people around.

We all gather at the planning/meeting table where we are now discussing who the hell is Basically?

"But Vanoss specially said 'They was ordering Jake around'.... somewhere along those lines" Moo said.

"Why haven't we heard from them then?" Terroriser question.

"They probably just joined" Lui said, referring back to Wildcat suggestion.

"Exactly" Wildcat huff.

"But they are already ordering Jake around, no one doesn't that except for Will, Henderson or-"

"Someone in a powerful position" Nogla add to Cartoonz sentence.

"They was probably in hiding for all this time" Mini spoke. "But why come out now?"

"We can only wait for them to find us" I said. "We don't know enough about this person to find them, they could be dangerous than we thought. We know this for sure so we have to prepare."

"Even if they were a newcomer, they are powerful enough to start ordering and if they were coming from hiding, it means they were too 'valuable' for the public; those are the only options we have" I explained.

"What do we do for the time being?" Moo asks.

"Take a small break, go to school... live normal 'lives'" Moo shrug his shoulders.

"Speaking of school, it's already the morning and I didn't do our homework" Mini pout and Lui pats his head.

"What about Vanoss?" Wildcat questions.

"He is staying" I simply said.

"What do you mean he is staying?" Terroriser groan.

"We don't trust him, Delirious." Cartoonz pointed out.

"What do you want me to do with him, Cartoonz? Let him off so he can join Night Crew or give an anonymous call." I explain.

"What is he going to do? We can't babysit him 24/7" Moo examines.

"School is an option" I said. "Or I can drop out and stay here"

"Yeah right, Delirious." Mini narrow his eyes at me.

"School it is then. Mini, switch around his classes to the point where at least one of us are in each class and then I want all the camera feed footage to see which way the other gang left" I bang the table twice and left to the infirmary where Vanoss was being held.

Instead of knocking, I swung open the door. Vanoss was sitting up, looking right at me and I grunt at my lost of speech. I avoid his eyes, glancing down to the tray seeing the half eaten plate.

I rose my eyebrow at it before grabbing the tray and placing it right above his lap. Not caring about the looks he was giving me.

"Eat" I order but I knew it wasn't imitating since I wasn't looking directly to him.

The awkward silence was lingering, the fork sounded against the plate.

"We figure that Basically is in a powerful position due to the fact they are ordering Jake which only Will and Henderson can do that." I inform him and he gave me an approval hum.

Talk for once!

"What about the folder?"

Thank you