Who They Should Date from BTS and Why

Aries: Taehyung: cute people, like Taehyung, would tone down your strong personality, and in addition to that, you would feel like you weren't only dating; he'd make it 10000% clear that you were making him happy by being with him
Taurus: Namjoon: someone like Namjoon would be calm enough to humor you sarcastic tendencies. He's also deep enough to understand your emotions to without being obsessive of overbearing, which is a good quality in a person. He would listen to you and make you feel important.
Gemini: Taehyung: he's just as free-spirited as you are, would make you laugh all he time, and would make sure you're scarcely upset. Taehyung would love you the way a person should be loved: in the tenderest way possible.
Cancer: J-Hope: instead of badmouthing your intense way of caring for people, Hoseok would invite it. He'd be the sun to your rain, and would be able to keep up with your moods and pick up on your emotions.
Leo: Suga: Yoongi is a go-with-the-flow type of guy, and because of that, he wouldn't pressure you into doing anything, and you wouldn't feel like pressuring him. Whatever makes you happy makes him happy.
Virgo: Namjoon: he'll respect your morals while maintaining a goofy and classy disposition. He would buy you everything, baby you, take care of you no matter what, and would have intelligent conversations with you.
Libra: Jin: whether you're homey or adventurous, Jin would be there by your side. He wouldn't mind being your side kick because you're his hero. Expect a really supportive, loving, affectionate, and caring relationship.
Scorpio: Jimin: Jimin is tough enough to handle your emotions, but is, at the same time, delicate enough to bring out your soft side. He's make you feel good about yourself, laugh, and sometimes cry but he'd love you forever.
Sagittarius: Jin: he's appreciate every part of you, would love your spark of life, and would listen to your imaginative rants for hours on end, no matter how irritating it might be for others.
Capricorn: Jungkook: he's just as cynical and calculative as you are, and is someone you can be sarcastic with in any given situation. Both of you have dark humor, and you're both determined and intelligent. He would be there at your most vulnerable time.
Aquarius: Suga: doesn't show it, but just as detail-oriented as you are. Though you'd argue from time to time, the arguments would strengthen your relationship. He would also hold your hand through hard times.
Pisces: Jimin: can be childish and bubbly, which would appeal to you. He would laugh at everything and anything in the world, would support you and give you amazing advice. Expect lots and lots and lots of love from him.

Update: I'm currently writing some bts fanfiction so if you can, please check them out! 😇😇😇