Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

'Welcome to Warwickshire!'

I read the signs as I drove through Warwickshire. I was on my way to meet my best friends. Ryan, Bazamalam, Dawko and Razzbowski. We had been friends for years but this time it was different.

They had asked me to come up from London they had all bought a house to live in together. I guess it meant they could see each other more.

I arrived at the address Razzbowski had texted me. It was a really nice house. Double storey, huge front yard with plenty of bushes and flowers.

"Who knew a few YouTuber's could get a house like this! Its better than my crummy apartment in London." I whisper to myself as I get out of the car.

I walked to the front door and knocked. One minute I was outside alone next minute I was inside being hugged by four different people.

"Hello guys! Nice to see you to" I said struggling for breath.

"Hey! How have you been?" Razz asked with his strong Scottish accent.

"Good! Busy making videos as per usual but good!" I replied as I gave him a one on one hug.

He blushed as did I but I missed him and the others.

"So why did you ask me over? Or is it 'top secret'?" I asked curiously.

I could tell they were nervous about something but I could think what.

"We wanted to ask you to move in. I mean if you want to, that way you don't have to drive hours to see us." Ryan asked.

I had no words to explain my thoughts so I bring them all into a massive hug and said Yes!

"Of course I'll move in. I was getting sick of my crummy apartment anyway." I answered.

They jumped with joy. I grabbed the bags I had and decided to go back to get the others later.

It was getting late so we had dinner. Razzbowski was cooking his spaghetti and meatballs that always tasted like a professional chef had made them.

After dinner we watched a movie or should I say a horror movie. It was apparently extremely scary but I didn't think so.

I sat in between Dawko and Razz while Ryan and Bazamalam sat on the floor in front of me.

I thought it wasn't a scary movie at least until I got a jumpscare. I jumped to my left and managed to land in Razzbowski's lap.

"Did you get scared tough girl?" He asked.

I punched his arm playfully and moved back to my spot on the couch and continued to watch the movie.

Before I knew it we all fell asleep.