Chapter 2

~~Following Morning~~

"Ugh!" I began to wake up not realising I was asleep with Dawko's arm around me.

I got up quietly and had a shower while the four boys continued to sleep.

I wanted to get my stuff today, including my set up. But I would need their help to move my desk and bed.

I decided to make pancakes for breakfast and I made enough for all of us.

"What ya cooking?" Dawko asked walking into the kitchen.

"Pancakes! Are the others up yet?" I replied excitedly.

"Yea their up do you want me to go get them?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If you could I need to ask you all something" I replied as he walked out to grab the others.

I just finished cooking the pancakes when the boys walked through the door way.

"You uh wanted to ask us something" Bazamalam asked, I looked down at the floor then back at them.

"Oh uh yea I did, uh can you guys come with me to get my stuff?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yea, of course! Road Trip!" Ryan and Razz yelled.

I giggled at how cute it was. They were so cute when they did that. It was adorable.

"We should get going then, so we can get back before dark" Dawko suggested we all agreed and headed to the cars, after pancakes of course.

"To London!" Ryan yelled as I drove out of Warwickshire.

He was so cute. He acted like a little kid on Christmas day. I always had feelings for each of them. They were all so different in so many ways. I could never explain how I felt about any of them. I would blush all the time and I wouldn't understand why.

"Are you okay Y/N? You've been acting strange since you got back to Warwickshire." Razz asked.

"What, oh uh yea I'm good" I said blushing.

I couldn't help but look at them both. They were adorable. I loved them.