Chapter 7

We finished our breakfast and decided to head back to the hotel for a bit before pax.

"So after pax what should we do?" I shook my head not knowing what we should do.

"Well have any of us been to Boston before?" Everyone shook their heads at Ryan's question. "Okay so how about we do some exploring! Walk around see what Boston has to show."

We all decided it was a good idea. I decided to pack a few things that I thought I would need. After packing everything I thought I would need it was time to leave. We walked out of the hotel and down the street to the PAX East building.

We arrived slightly early but even then it was still extremely busy.

"Why are these events so busy in the morning?" Razz asked.

"Because these people are all fans, fans of us, fans of Jack, fans of Mark, fans of Felix, fans of all the YouTubers who come to Pax" I explained.

"Either way we should head to our stage before our panel starts" Dawko exclaims, we all agree and start walking to our stage.

Unfortunately people know us too well, few minutes away from our stage Ryan was swarmed by a bunch of fans, I chucked on my glasses and ran towards him, I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him out of the crowd.

"Hi, who are you?" He asked running by my side.

"Take a guess Ryan" He smirked but continued running we ran down a small alleyway that I knew led to our stage.

"Y/n?" He asked taking my glasses off my face.

"The one and only, come on the stage is just through here... The stage co ordinator wanted to talk to you and the others, don't know why but I mean it might be som-" I was cut off by Ryan placing his luke warm hands on my face.

"Thank you" Ryan kissed me passionately in the slim alleyway between the main hall and our stage.