Finally 17

Monique's POV:

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face because 1.) It's my birthday 2.) I get to spend a day with Simon and 3.) the kiss from last night kept replaying in my head. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 7:15 am. Leaving me 45 minutes to get ready. I quickly got out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I lazily took off my clothes and showered.

Once I finished showering, I wrapped myself with a warm towel and walked to my closet. I picked out white skinny jeans ripped up on the knees for style, a black crop top with a big mustache in the middle, white long sleeve cardigan and my black Converse. I made my way to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I decided to do put my hair up into a tight pony tail leaving my bangs down. I then curled the ponytail leaving my bangs straight. I checked the time and it was already 8:15 am.

Oh shit. Simon would be here any minute, I thought. So I quickly grabbed a white side purse, shoving my IPhone in it, and my Black RayBans. I remember to put on my charm bracelet Niall had gotten me and walked downstairs seeing all the boys and Simon. "Happy Birthday Monique!" They yelled in unison.

"Thank you guys." I said giving everybody a hug.

"Ready to go?" Simon asked me. I nodded and followed him.

We walked outside and got into the limo that was waiting for us. Once we got comfortable in our seats, Simon said, "Monique since I missed your birthdays since you were 3 years old to now, I wanted to give you this." He passes me two keys. "The keys are for your two new cars. A 2013 Ferrari and Highlander."

"Wow. Thanks Simon." I smiled.

"I have three more presents to give you, but that's until later." He continued. "So let's go get some breakfast?"

"Yeah sure." I smiled.

"You'll love the last three presents, I know." Simon said.

"How can you be sure of it?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there." He said.

The drive to wherever we were going, didn't take that long. Once we got out the car, we entered the building. The building wasn't that full. There was about 28 people there. Anyways the receptionist thingy person brought us to our table. I was following her and I've noticed we were walking towards a table with 3 people on it. I looked at Simon furrowing my eyebrows. He just smiled at me. We got closer to the table and Simon sat down. Nervously, I sat next to him not looking at the three body figures in front of me.

"Happy Birthday Sweetie." said a very angelic voice like my mother's.

I finally looked up and saw my mom, dad and Jason siting across from me. "Oh my goodness!" I started crying. "What? How?"

"Simon brought us out here. Yesterday actually." Jason said.

"Simon, how'd you do all of this?" I asked.

"Um, the first day you came here and I told you that I was busy some sort like that, I called your mom and asked if she and your family can come to London for your birthday." Simon said. "At first she said they couldn't but I've begged her. And here we are."

"Wow. I don't think Thank you is enough to cut this , but Thank you Simon." I smiled and hugged him.

He hugged me back and said "You're welcome, Monique."

"Jason!" I yelled. "Oh how I miss you!"

My mom laughed at my outburst. "I missed you too, kiddo." Jason replied. "How's everything?"!

"It's all good, just a bit homesick."

"Aww, poor baby." Jason said while pinching my cheeks.

"Stop that." I said while swatting his hands away.