Problems 101

Niall's POV:

After Monique left, the lads kept bombarding me with questions. "Where are you taking her?" Liam asked.

"To an amusement park some sort." I answered.

"Nice."

"You plan to kiss her?" Harry winked.

"Dude, no." I said. "Let me go check on her."

I left the booth and walked out Nandos.

"Haha, I know. I can't wait." Monique said. "I love you more Jason."

Jason? Who's Jason?!

"Niall?" Monique said. I pretended I didn't hear her.

"Niall" She said again. I started to walk faster away from her.

"Niall!" She yelled louder. "What's wrong with you!?"

I stopped abruptly and faced her. "What's wrong with me?!" I yelled a bit loud. "Nothing's wrong me! It's you!"

"It's not me!" She said quieter. "I was just surprised to see you outside here."

"Surprised because you just got off the phone with your boyfriend!"

"Jason's-"

"Save it MeShae. The date is off."

I felt like crying. I really like her, well liked. I just can't believe this. Ugh. I walked back into Nandos. And the boys knew I was mad. So they didn't ask.

Monique's POV:

"Save it MeShae. The date is off." Niall said a bit harsh and walked away. I started to cry.

I watched as he walked into Nandos. I really like him. Ugh. If only he stopped jumping to god damn conclusions, I wouldn't be crying.

Ive been standing outside of Nandos crying for about 8 mins until I walked back inside. I sat down on the other booth facing away from Niall. "Nique? you ready to go?"Harry asked. I just nodded and left the building.

I climbed into the front passenger seat, buckled up, plugged my earphones into my phone and put them in my ears. I played Let Her Go by Passenger and leaned my head against the window. 5 minutes into the ride I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

Somehow, I woke up in my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 8:05 pm. I climbed out of bed and went to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were still puffy from crying. I quickly washed my face. When I was done, I went downstairs to see Niall and Liam talking in the living room. I heard Liam ask, "Are you sure you heard correctly Niall?"

"Im positive Liam. I heard her say Haha, I know. I can't wait. I love you more Jason." I heard Niall say.

Jason? Oh that's why he was mad at me.

"I think you should go-" Liam was saying until he spotted me. "Oh hi MoMo."

"Hi LiLi." I said. "Um Hi NiNi

"Hi MiMi." He said.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure."

"In my room on the patio?"

"Yeah."

We walked upstairs and I waved bye to Liam. I sat down on my hammock and patted a spot next to me. He shrugged, but sat down anyways. "Niall, why were you mad at me?" I asked.

"You have a boyfriend MiMi." He said looking away.

"I don't even, Ni."

"Yes, you do. Jason?"

"Hahaha"

"This isn't funny Mi."

"It is Ni. You think Im dating Jason?"

"No duh. I heard you say I love you more Jason."

"Oh no, Jason is my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah, I do. He's back at home though."

"Ohhhh. Um sorry about yeah. Jumping to conclusions stuff."

"I cried out there because of you. You know?"

"Why?"

"I was looking forward to our date and you just cancelled it. You didn't even hear my side of my story for crying out loud." I said while crying.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't cut it Niall."

"Yeah, I know."

"But I forgive you."

"Yeah, I know." He said as if he wasn't listening to me. "Wait, you forgive me!?" A smiled creeped on his face.

"Yes, I forgive you. Just promise me you'll hear me out okay?"

"I promise."

"Hey um Ni, May I asked who brought me up to my room, I remember falling asleep in the car."

"I did."

"Thanks Ni." I yawned.

"Sleep beautiful." He said. "But here's your birthday gift."

Niall pulled out a small box saying Jared's on it and gave it to me. I gasped and opened it. Inside the box was a charm bracelet with a microphone and a heart on it. A smile appeared on face. "Niall it's beautiful, thank you." I was going to kiss his cheek, but he somehow turned his head so I can kiss him. His lips against mine felt good. We moved in sync until I pulled away.

"Wow." He said.

"Im tired Ni." I got up from the hammock and walked inside. I waited for Niall as he closed the sliding door to my patio. "Thank you Niall for the gift."

"No problem Mimi. About that date how's about Friday?"

"Um I can't. How's about after 16 days?"

"Um yeah sure."

"Goodnight Ni."

"Goodnight Mimi." He pecked my lips and walked away.

I closed my bedroom door with a hand on my lips. I sort of fist pumped into the air and did a crazy dance well because I can. So yeah I did that. And I soon fell asleep