A little side story

Hi it's been a long time that I made a another chapter. I think the last time that I made a chapter was 3 weeks ago almost a month. I had school so I didn't have time to make a new chapter I still don't so this is a little side story for you guys.

**********************************************************************************

after Hanna left to the restroom, And went to Evergreen.

"Um teacher when is Hanna coming back is been at least a half and hour" said a random kid.

"She a good student and does her homework on time I wounder why she is skipping" Said Mr.Smith with a sigh. And then continued his lesson.  

The next day

Mr.Smith is doing roll call

"Hanna" he said

"Is she still not here" He ask everyone

"I guess not" one of the guys said

 "Her landlord said that she never came back yesterday" Mr.Smith murmured to himself

"Ok let's go back to our lesson from yesterday" He said as some people looked displeased and the rest got their books out ready for the lesson.

************************************************************************** 

Ok that's all I could do, anyway it only been two days in Evergreen so that all we missed in the real world. I have to do homework now so bye hope you like this and want more.

PS. in the next week i might make a new chapter with a new character that Hanna might have a love interest in.